Chpater 7

Patrick became sad as the days go on.... Sponegbob was gone once again this time not by choice. Patrick knew he had to get sponegbob back somehow so he got the help of plankton.

"Are you sauce this is gonna work?" Patrick asked plankton scared

"Positive, trust me it will work. All you have to do is make sure that no one is in the crabbers patty so when sponegbob is blown out of the Condon he won't smash anyone when he arrives in top of it" ptarmigan k grinned.
"Oh and I will help him out fo the rubble" Olajuwon stared to liquefy like cra% and Patrick got a. Bit scared and started to freak out because he missed his sponegbob

"Ok let's do it then" ptraick was now hyped to get back his boy- well they never rly discussed it so I guess just ummmmmm......

SUDDDENNKYLYLYLYL ARLARMS BE GOING OFFFF AS PATRCICKC HAS BROKEN INTO THENRPISOONNNN SPONEGBON IS ALL ALONE AND SAD BUT BECOMES MAD WHEN HE SEES PATRICK

"PATRICK NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! U COULD GET UR SELF LIKE STUCK IN PRSION 2" SPONEGIB YELLED

"I NEED TO SAVE U... I LVOE 7PYOU" PATRICK STARTES RO CRY AS HE YANKES SPONEGIB INTO ANHUG.

"I LOVE U TO" AND with that sponegbib is been put in the canon

5

4

3

2

1

KABOOOOOOOOMMMMMM SPONEBBOB IS FLYYIIIINGGGGGGG HIGHGG GHEN CRASHHHHHHHH HE HITS THEMCRABBE PATTTTYYYYY. SOONGBIBS vision goes blurry he can see a little green speck in his vision cap fuse dspo ego. Tries to loook at it but then realises it's PLANKTON! AND HES GOT WHAT MUST BENTHE FORMULA IN HUS HANDS! SUDDENLY SPONEGIB eye vision is back.

"Stop right there plankton" spongebob yells

"AHAHAHA ITS 2 ,ATE SHAHAHAAHA" Patrick is yelling and luffing and then time if thus life. Then sudddenellyy sponegbob yells

"ITS TIME TO USE THE SKILLS SANDY HAS GIVEN ME" Suddenly sponegbib us going at plankton with a karateee kick and then BOOM plankton is on the ground but the RECIPE! OH NO ITS GONE FLYINGMBUT LUCKYLY MR CRABBERS WAS THERE TO CATACH IT SUDDENLY EVERYONE BASICLY IN BIKINI BOTTOM CAME TO WATCH AND STARTES CLAPPING AS MR CRABBERS AND SPONEGIB CAME OUT OF THE DESTRUCTION WITH THE RECIPE AND PLANKTON IN THERENHANDS. Everyone was clapping like hell. The place tookcplankton away and mr crabbers was enjoying the attention but all sponebob cared about was.... Suddenly sponegbob saw a starfish..... and a starfish saw a sponge. The t20 ran towards each other and there themselves into a hug. They were ok,........ for no heheheheheh.