Chapter 5

Patrick and sponegbib are dancing incposngebibs pinable.

"I'm so happy we can be together now..... FOREVERRR" Patrick chants... suddenly sponegbob stops.

"But we can't"

"What why?"

"We just can't"

"Don't shut me out again"

"Patrick leave"

"No all you ever do is shut me out"

"Reee I. Leaving now" sponegbib goes to leave.

"No stop why? Why do u do this to me"

"Enough Patrick"

"No stop why do u do this to me-" suddenly a crazy sponegbib flys around

"I SAID ENOUGH" POOOF ice has appeared. It seems that sponegbib is good at wandless magic and will never be able to escape being a wizard.

"Sourcarey! Unfair I want magic back"

"PATRICKCTHIS ISNT A TIFT! ITS A CURSE" A ANGRY SPONGEBOB STORMS OUT. SPINEGBIB makes his way to work. The real reasons it couldn't last forever was just because sponegbob had to go to work but Patrick knows how to start and scene and rly pissed off spinegbon and now because of that sponegbob wandless magic abilities have been revealed.

Angry sponegbib walks into the crabbe party's restraint where he is met with squired as soon as squired sees sponegbib he freaks out but then relaxes when he releases that sponegbob is no longer dry and has much h2o I. Him.

"HI SQUERIWERD!" SPINEGBIB yells.

Squided is a little bit scared of sponegbib because of what happened the other day. He can bealrey talk to him without wanting to throw up

"Hello. Now go" SPONGEBIB looks sad but the. Is happy and goes to say hi to me crabbers. Sponegbib walks into crabbers office where he is stacking money.

"DINT COME ANY CLOSEER TO ME MONEY MONEY MONEYYY HEHEHE hehehe" crabbers is going crazy over his kink for money. Spongebob is appalled from what he sees then remembers it's bikini bottom! Where everyone has kinks and are accepted! Unless of course it's illegal!!!

Sponegbib starts to cook his patty's doing THR every day job when suddenly pearl breaks in crying.

"DADDDYYYYYYY" PEARL IS CRYING LIKE HELL. she breaks 8 to her dads office and lucky for her, her dad is done with doing the deed and then she runs up to him.

"SANDY IS DEAD! SANDY IS DEAD" SHES CRYING LIKE CRAZY HUGGGINHG WHR DAD.

"WHAT HOW ARE WE GONNA GET ALL OF HER MONEY NOW" CRABBERS STARTS CRYING

"WHAT I DOMT WANT HER MONEY! I HATE U DAD" PEARL PUSHES HER DAD SND GETS UPCTO LEAVE BUT SPONGEBIBCTHEN STOPS HER.

"STOP PEARL"

"Why should I everyone hates me"

"I don't hate you"

"Really?"

"Yeah your super fun and cool!"

"Thanks that means a lot". Suddenly petal is leaning in with her eyes closed. SPONGEBIB is freaking out and just runs away and leaves petal to lean over so much that she falls flat onto her face. She looks up then just starts crying again.

SPONGEBIB finally makes it back home after such a ,img day and to his surliest he finds a box on his porch with all his things he left at Patrick's dome he then starts crying. Why? Why. Would Patrick be so mean? But then suddenly Patrick comes around the corner with a box and says

"DOMT threat I'm moving out stuff in so we can move into ur house" he smiles. They both smile..... not for long though....