Chapter 9

SPONGEBIB had been writing to Tom Riddle for days. Patrick had no idea because when he tried to read the diary it was empty. SPONGEBIB was staring to like Tom Riddle and wondered if he could ever meet this strange man. Tom Riddle wrote to spikebib "SPONGEBIB wanna open the chamber of secrets" SPONGEBIB through the chamber of secrets seemed rly cool. Maybe he would discover the secret behind sandys death? He knew he had to for sandy. "OOOhhhhh what is that! That sounds really cool. Let's do it. Where is it" spongebob wrote, and then bookmwosshshshsh Tommy's writing came up with "In thw girls basthrooms" SPONGEBIB left to go to the girls bathroom but stopped when he realised he doesn't know which girls bathroom Tom is talking about "Ok but where is that Tom?" Tommy wrote "Bruh just use ur magic and teleport please" SPONGEBIB looked over at Patrick and sighed he had to go and find the truth about sandy. WOOOOOSHHHHH....

SPONGEBOB awoke just out side a snazzy door that was round. SPONGEBIB didn't know what made him do it but disddenly,he was dall "SAZZZAAAAAAZALLLLAAAASLSSYSYSYSYTHTHRENNDNDNDXSSS" and "SSSSSSLSLLSLSSLSLALZZZLSLSLLSSLSSAAALLAAAALLLLLHTTHRHERIRIRIEENENEEEESINE" and WOOOOSH THE DOOR OPENDED AS SNAKEKEKEKS MOVED LIKE WOOOOSH. SPONGEBIB entered the chamber of secrets where he saw TOM RIDDLE STANDIGN OVER SANDYS BODY.

"SANDY!" SPOGEBIB RAN OVER TO SANDY WHO WAS LYIKNG ON THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS.

"I DONR UNDERSTAND SHES DEAD"

"Why do you think that SPONGEBIB

"WHAT DID YOU DO"

"Not me SPONGEBIB. But maybe one of your friends"

"You see sandy wrote to me daily. She would tell me everything and anything. One day she left a particular odd message. He's here! He's here! He's going to kill me because i love spongebob. I knew I had to get to her before that happened, but I was two late I watched her get brutally murderd. But then I was able to do some magic and create a version of sandy out of her entires in the diary. Ever since I saw that diary entry I knew I had to meet you"

"Well I'm here now. WHAT DID U SEE WHEN SHE DIED"

Tom stained straight into SPONGEBIB eyes to give him the evil message of death "A pink starfish"

Spongebob screamed "NO!" SPONGEBIB wa endow crying o ur sadness.

"Yes SPONGEBIB. Patrick killed sandy."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"