Untitled Part 10

Sponegbob was cryung like mad man he could barley ebven tallk, or get words out of this mouth to Tommy.

"Thankypu for saving Sandy. Does this means this si the real sandy' spognebob asked while balllwing and crying his eyes ut.

"Not exactly spongebob this sandy is just a amemroy there is only so much she can do, besides she can never travel withput the dairy and shes just memeorys menaing she doesnt really reflect sandy that much at all" Tom said while getting to the flooor to sit with spongebob.

"What do you mean sureley i fu hav ehr memeories she can be ehr true self"

"Yes, but only rthe memeories from the diary, the things she thought were woethy to tell me, for example she would tell me the dark tgings about her life, using me like a vent and rarley tell me about the happy things although she did asure me that good things were happening they just werent really worthy of writing down. And which makes it the worst of all is that she was writing as she died which means that memeory is in this version of her and it's the main memeory she knows, undertsands, and feels, shes going over aand over aagain she experiances trauma have a look" Spognebob loojms over to sandy and shees her cryiing in a small ball screaming "hes coming, hes coming" 

Spongebb starts to cry "Is there a spell to take her back to nothing"

"Why would u want that spingebin" tom asked very confsused.

"Shes in pain i want my best friend forwever to be calm relaxed and i want ehr to rest in peice" Tom knnoded his head and waved his wands while shotuing put "ENIATUJACNITGAMLLEPSRSREVER" And boom that version of sandy was gone.

Spngebb. was n oy longer crying and hugged tom ridddle, tom ridddle was staring int spngebbs eye  before leaning down for. kiss on the lips and spongebb reipiccated. While they were making out tom waved his wand and spongebb fell over

"WHats going on!!"

"Im sending u home, its 2 dangerous for u to be here"

"NOOO PLEASE NO I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH U FOREVER"

"im sorry spongebob"