Author's Note.

Hello there 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I'm back with a new fanfiction as I promised not to take so long.

This is Book #2 from TRANSCENDENTAL series.

This book is a part of a series. You can still read each book on its own and understand it, but you'll have to go through the whole series to get the main plot. You can check my other completed works to find them.

Book #1: Before You Go.| Lee Know ==> Completed.

Book #2: WORDS.| Kim Seungmin ==> Completed.

Book #3: Where The Compass Points.| Han Jisung ==> Completed.

Book #4: BOSOM.| Bang Chan ==> Completed.

Book #5 (Series Finale): Triangle.| Stray Kids ==> Completed.

*** 

This one is a Stray Kids, Kim Seungmin fanfiction. 

It's going to be a mix of fantasy, friendship and romance.

As always the updates would be fast and regular since the whole story is written in the drafts. I'm just revising it and it would be out soon. You'll find the first few chapters short, but things will get chaotic later, I promise.

Get ready to meet Aria, the curious girl working at Beans&Bread Café, her best friend who is also her coworker, and their regular customer who orders nothing but bubble tea.

Note: This is a pure work of fiction and it has nothing to do with anyone's real character or personality.

Yours,

Nefelibata ☁️.