Forty.

"Don't step on my nerves for more, pretty boy! Take those glasses off."

"I said no. What part of that you don't understand?"

It's been some time since the four friends walked back into the studio along with Sky to try to negotiate with her on the address of that Namsik, without Felix taking off his glasses. But all their tries ended with failure which left Sky and Felix yelling at each other.

Aria, Seungmin, and Changbin sat quietly in one corner while the other two kept standing among the paintings, screaming at each other's faces.

Sky sighed. She passed her fingers through her dark long hair before she drops her hands to rest them on her hips. "Listen, I'm not a creep. Just.. just take them off, for a minute or so."

"What the hell is wrong with you? What are you? Eyes collector?" Felix asked, pointing at the paintings surrounding them.

"I'm not collecting them. They come to me." She stepped closer to him, making the poor boy jolt and step back. She didn't care and stepped closer again. Felix's back was already cornered to a large canvas with a pair of fierce giant clear eyes. Sky held the boy's hands. "Please? Hmm? There is an inner voice telling me that I have to see those eyes." She pleaded quietly.

"And there is an inner voice telling me to run!" Felix snapped.

"Please." She pleaded again.

Felix sighed in frustration and then lifted his head up, ready to snap at the girl again but then he stopped. She was close, extremely close. Her eyes were looking directly through his as if she could see through his dark glasses.

Her eyes.

They were indeed different. They were dark. Extremely dark as if she had two black solid marbles instead of her irises. They weren't normal in any possible way.

That wasn't normal.

Felix wasn't able to see colors. His world was all red. Now that he was that close and looking at her instead of avoiding her gaze, he started feeling a strange pull inside of him. The inner voice that told the girl to take his glasses off, now was telling Felix to do the same.

Hypnotized.

He felt like he was hypnotized or under some magical spell. His body eased and his shoulders dropped as he moved his face a little closer to hers, leaving almost no gap between them, not caring about the wide eyes that were looking at them with confusion. Sky's hands dropped Felix's and moved to his face. Her fingers slowly, hesitantly, held the frame of his sunglasses and Felix just stood there silently.

Aria gasped and stood to her feet. Her hand slammed to her mouth once she watched the sunglasses drop to the tiled floor.

Felix was squeezing his eyes close, still afraid to open them. Still afraid to face the world in red.

Sky's fingers caressed his left cheek softly. "Open your eyes, please." She whispered. Felix gulped. His eyelids started moving apart, opening up to show his pupils for the first time in a while.

White.

Completely white with no trace of any color in them as if he had no irises at all.

Aria was muffling her sniffles the best she could. It's been years since she could see her brother without those glasses. Seungmin was astonished and Changbin had his jaw hanging low. No one of them dared to say a word or interrupt that awkward encounter between the two oddly-eyed pair.

Sky's hand, which was still resting on Felix's face, wiped a tear that escaped his eye. Her eyes were tearing up too. Her other hand made its way to his face, pulling his face closer to hers. She looked at his eyes as if she found the world in them. "It's you." She whispered but came more like a gasp as her breath hitched inside her chest. "It was you. Those eyes that kept coming to me in my dreams. The eyes that haunted me for years now, making me unable to draw anything but them. It was you."

Felix was puzzled but he couldn't shove his eyes away or even blink. The pull he was feeling was from her dark eyes. They were like his own gravity. The eyes that looked like a space he could dive in. How come that he could see their color that clearly? He thought to himself.

A strange calmness took over his body. A sweet warmness started seeping into his insides. Without even realizing, he leaned closer and rested his forehead on hers. He closed his eyes once he saw her eyelids meeting each other. They both sighed in unison and it came more like a hum of satisfaction.

Seconds were passing by while they were in the same position. Felix was the first to pull away but Sky was the first to open her eyes and look at him. It took Felix a few more seconds before he opens his own.

Slowly, very slowly, he looked at her face that was much alive now. Her skin was a little tanned and her hair was black. His eyes landed on hers and his face scrunched. Her eyes, they weren't black anymore.

That's when Sky gasped.

They weren't white anymore. They were light brown, Felix's eyes.