Five.

"Hey," Changbin called Aria, making the spaced-out girl startle. "You've been cleaning the same table for five minutes. It's already clean. You are going to scrap it."

Aria blinked a few times before she looks from him to the piece of cloth in her hand. Her eyes then darted to the door while letting out an audible sigh and straightening her back.

Changbin let the mop in his hand and crossed his arms to his chest while cocking an eyebrow at Aria. "What is wrong with you today?"

"What?"

"You are spacing out all day and you look like you are expecting someone."

"Nothing, Changbin. The day is just boring." She said, walking back to the counter.

"The day is just exactly like every day, Aria."

"It's not." She mumbled lowly to herself.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." She rolled her eyes. "Finish whatever you are doing already. Let's end this day and go home, please."

Changbin shook his head at how his friend was sulking but he didn't argue more. He was tired from the long working day. It was one of those days that the two friends had no classes so they worked two shifts instead.

Finishing whatever was left, the two friends turned off the lights and left through the front door after they made sure the cafe was safely locked.

Aria was looking down at her feet while Changbin was retrieving the key from the door. A familiar voice calling her grabbed her attention.

"Aria." The voice called cheerfully.

Her face lightened up a little as she looked at him, who was waving at her from across the street while smiling widely. "What are you doing here?" She asked once he crossed the road and stopped right in front of her.

"Hello, Changbin." He greeted Aria's friend who was done with the key and now was looking at the younger boy. "It's been a long time."

"Hello to you, too." Changbin said, shoving his bag to his shoulder with one hand and ruffling the younger boy's hair with the other. "Since you are here, I'll be leaving. Take care on your way home." He said, waved at them, and started walking away.

Aria turned to the boy and linked her arm to his, keeping her gentle smile. "You didn't answer my question." She said.

"I know you two would be working two shifts today and Changbin would be tired to bring you home. So, here I am."

She smiled, dropping her head to his shoulder as they started walking side by side. The streets were empty by that time except for the few people who were going home late just like Aria. And those few people were eyeing the boy next to her up and down. She didn't like that. She never liked people eyeing him. That's why she pulled him more to her body.

Just to assure him that he's no different from her. That in her eyes, he was a Normal.