Nine.

"We are running out of time, Aria. We have to decide the topic and hand the names out to the class president." Changbin whined.

They both were sitting on lecture hall benches. Both of them were feeling low as they already wasted days without deciding the topic of their literature project. They were running out of time and they were among the few who hadn't handed out the names and the topic yet.

"I know, I know!" She huffed. "Stop whining to me. I'm as clueless as you are."

"Let's just ask fo-" Changbin didn't go on with his sentence as his eyes caught something behind her. "Hey, nerdoo."

"Hey, shortie." The boy snapped at him.

That boy made his way to where Aria and Changbin were sitting. He stood there, leaning to their bench. He sighed loudly and dropped his head low which made his glasses slip down his nose bridge.

"Why do you look like you were dumped?" Aria asked him.

"Because I was." He answered shortly.

"What?" Changbin yelled, getting the attention of all students in the hall. The boy glared at him. "I didn't even know that you had someone." Changbin almost whispered.

"I don't think that's the matter, Changbin." Aria chuckled before she looks at the boy again. "When did Jisung care about anything other than his studies?" Aria questioned earning an understanding nod from Changbin.

"You know you sometimes look smarter than you are, Aria." Jisung teased.

"Then, what's wrong with the gloomy face?" Changbin asked.

"It's the project thing. Ughh." He grunted in frustration. "I was supposed to do it with Lee Minho but he suddenly decided to ditch me."

"Does that have anything to do with the new girl?" Aria asked, cocking her head towards where Lee Minho was sitting with a girl on the nearby bench, obviously flirting.

Changbin's head shoved to where they were sitting and he smirked. "Damn! How could he spend his time flirting, partying, having flings then tops every single class? That's a talent."

"Are you fanning over him right now when I'm miserable with no one to partner with?" Jisung questioned Changbin in disbelief.

Aria started giggling at how dramatic Jisung was acting. She knew it wasn't a big deal and he can do the project himself. She was shaking her head in denial while still giggling when her eyes caught a figure passing by the hall's door. Her giggles came to halt at once as her brain lightened up with a new idea. She turned to face the two boys again while packing her belongings hurriedly.

"You can have him." She said.

"Who?" Jisung asked.

Aria didn't answer but pointed at Changbin. Changbin's eyes widened. They have always been partners. No matter what project or subject.

"What?" Changbin yelled. "What do you mean? You want me to partner with him? Why? What about you?"

Aria had already stuffed her belongings in her backpack. She shoved it to her shoulder. "Think about it. He's alone, we both are big-ass failures in literature. If we, do it together, we both fail. He helps you in this project and you keep his accompany since he looks bored to do it alone. Win-win situation." She clapped her hands together and started sprinting away to the hall's door.

"What about you?" Jisung yelled at her from behind.

"I guess I have someone in mind." She yelled back waving goodbye at them before she disappears outside the hall.