Two.

"Welcome to Beans&Bread Café. What would you like to orde-"

Oh, he's a little bit earlier today.

Again, like every day since he started being a regular customer at the café, he pointed to the same exact flyer while keeping his smile. The thing is, he was smiling radiantly rather than gently as always.

Something was off with him.

"One bubble tea. Here?" She asked. He nodded smilingly. "Then it's one bubble tea and that would be-" She was cut with his hand waving at her to grab her attention from the machine she was dealing with. She lifted her head to look at him with confusion.

He then pointed at one of the displayed cakes in the glass by the counter.

"A cake? " She asked. He nodded. "Which one? The blueberry cheesecake?"

He nodded again with a beaming smile this time, making his eyes disappear into a thin line.

"Okay," She replied with a cheerful tone that wasn't fake as she thought that he was somehow cute. "That would be 6$."

He nodded again and pulled out his wallet to get the money. He placed it on the counter politely before walking to the same table to wait for his order.

He ordered a cake for the first time, she noted to herself.

Why is he wearing a long-sleeved shirt in this hot weather?

"Hey," Her coworker said snapping two fingers to her face. "You are spacing out. The order is ready, call for the number." Hey said, placing a tray with two cakes and two ice coffees on it.

She snapped out and nodded at him before checking the order's number to call for it.
She gave the customer her fake smile as she picked the order, not knowing that there was a pair of eyes gazing at her shyly from far, waiting nervously for his number to be called.