Forty Three.

"Stop this fucking car right now!" Changbin screamed at the top of his lungs, kicking the back of the driver's seat where Felix was sitting.

"Stop kicking, you asshole!" Felix yelled. "I swear if you don't stop, I will ditch you here in the middle of nowhere."

"And that's the bloody damn thing I'm asking you to do." He yelled again. "DROP ME HERE! I'm not going to torture myself by being in the same space with the four of you."

The four friends, along with Sky who joined them, were already hitting the road for two days now. That day at her studio ended with them agreeing on Sky joining them. She and Felix couldn't stand to be apart as if they were tied to each other with some invisible rope. So, the girl didn't think twice before she informed her family and then joined the squad.

It's been two days since they resumed their trip, passing by all the victims that were on their way to where the last one -Namsik- lived, which was a faraway quiet countryside.

It's been two days since Aria found out that she was Seungmin's Healer and since then, she couldn't back off of him. She was sticking to him as if they were glued. Seungmin too didn't avoid her anymore. There was no point in that besides, he secretly enjoyed her soft touches and caresses.

It's been two days since Seungmin regained a little part of his old self. It's not like he was becoming that monster again, but he was getting back the playful flirtatious side of him he once had. And that side was there to tease Aria and only Aria.

It's been two days since Changbin started whining about how he couldn't take the lovey-dovey atmosphere with the two couples being all sweet and caring. He felt like an outsider among them. It was ticking his nerves how Felix would be driving, but his eyes were never on the road. They would always look for Sky's chocolate ones, and how the girl kicked Changbin to the back seat cause she couldn't stand not being able to look in Felix's eyes.

It was ticking him how he had to be stuffed with Aria and Seungmin in the back, where Aria would be touching Seungmin here and there, always looking for where the words he uttered were painted, and how Seungmin would be flirting with Aria in his sweet whispering voice, leaving the car filled with suffocating flirty tension.

A loud screeching echoed through the empty dark highway when Felix stepped on the brakes, making the five of them jerk forward. "Here." He said huffing. "You can get out and save our ears from your siren screams."

"That's my car!" Changbin snapped at him.

"But you asked me to drop you." Felix growled, looking back at Changbin through the rearview mirror. Changbin cowered in silence and started mumbling something under his breath. Felix shook his head in disbelief before he pulled away again to continue their trip. "That's what I thought."

"Okay," Sky started talking. "Can we have a serious talk now?"

"We surely can." Changbin replied, pouting at her sulkily. "Once you stop looking at Felix as if you are going to eat him, and once Aria stops touching Seungmin everywhere." He paused to look to his right where Aria was sitting. "For God's sake, why are you holding hands inside the car? No one is taking him away from you."

"Dude," Sky turned in her passenger seat to face Changbin. "You don't know how hard it is to get a grip over your own body when this strange pull plays with your last stings of sanity." She then shoved her eyes to Aria and Seungmin who were in their own world. Aria was holding Seungmin's hand dearly for life, while her other hand was brushing against a spot on his neck, right below his jawline where a word was written. Aria smiled when the word disappeared. "Hey, you." Sky called snapping two fingers to Aria's face, making the girl finally look at her. "Why don't you heal him completely? Why do the words keep appearing on his skin?"

Aria sighed, dropping her shoulders. She was already frustrated at how he wasn't totally cured. "I don't know. I thought he would be healed once we both acknowledge it just like what happened with you and Lix. But then the words keep appearing, and I find myself looking for them."

"What are you then? An eraser?" Sky asked, making Changbin chuckle, but a glare from Felix in the rearview mirror made him stop. He wasn't used to Felix's glares yet. His new eyes were scarier to Changbin than the old ones. Sky looked at Aria with a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Maybe the bond has to be sealed. Like something that would completely mark the two of you."

Seungmin smirked knowing what Sky was referring to.

"Like what?" Aria asked.

"Like how Tiana kissed the frog to turn him into prince charming." Sky said, sending Aria a wink.

"Hey," Aria yelled. "He's not a frog!"

Sky rolled her eyes and then turned to rest her back in her seat again. "She's dumb. That's a sure thing now. She's dumb."

"Good thing she is." Felix said. "She's not kissing anyone. Not with me watching at least."

"Not your business to have a say in it, pretty boy." Sky snapped, making Felix muffle his scowl inside of him.

Aria turned to Seungmin who was looking down at her face fondly, having his gentle smile. His free hand moved to her face, to caress her cheek. "Am I dumb?" Aria whispered.

"Mostly, yes." He whispered back.

Aria was going to protest but as always, she got distracted by the word 'Yes' that appeared at the corner of his lips. Quickly, her fingers brushed the word, and then she pulled away. She held his arms and started looking for the word 'Mostly', knowing that it would be hiding somewhere.

His face had nothing. His hands and arms were clear too. Absentmindedly, the girl started searching the boy's body, unaware of Changbin's eyes that were watching her.

"Oh Lord!" Changbin groaned the second Aria's hands were about to strip Seungmin of his hoodie and the latter was doing nothing about that since he was busy laughing. Seungmin was ticklish. "STOP THIS FUCKING CAR!" Changbin yelled at the top of his lungs once again. "DROP ME HEREEE!"

And then the whole car was in complete chaos all over again.