Thirty Seven.

Time has never been that fast before.

The arms of the clock didn't have a break since Aria and Seungmin sat there and started talking. It was as if time was flooding nonstop. Aria wanted it to stop. Aria wanted to cherish her time with Seungmin. She liked how they were talking in a new tone. Her heart was hammering against her ribs at how their relationship started having a new color. It was obvious in the way he didn't back off from her question. It was obvious from the look he was having in his eyes for her.

Something was different. Pleasantly different.

Seungmin wanted time to stop. He wanted to cherish his time with Aria. His heart was dancing to a new rhythm. It was there for a long time now, but was always fighting with the fear of losing her. Now that he became a little more confident around her, he let go of his fear and started showing his affection. He liked how their relationship started having a new color. It was obvious in the way she didn't get scared of him. It was obvious in the way she always gets flustered and blushes around him.

The two sat there for hours, talking in whispers in order not to disturb the sleeping two across the room. They talked about what they had gone through for the past few days and how they were still having a long way ahead. Aria tried her best to comfort and assure Seungmin. Seungmin kept thanking Aria for being with him through all of that.

From one topic to another, they kept their affectionate eyes on each other and their slightly flirtatious tone. Seungmin didn't care where his words would be written. He didn't care how he would look in the morning. He didn't care how he would be continuing his journey. All he cared about was her.

As the time kept flowing, the sky kept darkening before it starts to lighten again, declaring the start of a new day. By then, Seungmin was already dozing off. The stubborn kid refused to go to sleep, not wanting to waste his precious time with Aria on sleeping. But at last, he was too worn out to stay awake and gave up to his heavy eyelids.

His head started swaying in circles, making Aria giggle lightly at how cute he looked, regardless of how his face was painted with his words. His neck couldn't carry his head anymore and let it drop to his chest.

Aria decided to leave that couch for him to have and sleep for the few left hours before they would be waking up to resume their trip. Aria stood up and walked to the other couch to bring a pillow and a blanket for him. She walked back to his couch and placed the pillow behind his back. The poor boy was still sitting upright, having his head hanging low. Aria was sure he would get a neck cramp when he wakes up if she left him like that.

Aria dropped to her knees beside the couch. Her hands were hesitant about what to do or where to touch but she had to adjust him. Softly, she placed a hand on his back and the other on his shoulder to push him slowly down to the pillow behind him. She sighed in relief once the task was done without him waking up. Just before she could pull her hand that was trapped beneath his back as he laid down, he groaned sleepily and stirred around, brushing his face to her arm in process.

To call it shivers, would be an underestimation. What Aria felt at the contact was nothing but electricity. It was like she was hit by lightning or caught by an electric current. She felt all her body shudders before tingles take over all her limbs. Quickly, she pulled her hand to her chest, hugging it tightly while looking at him who was sleeping peacefully, not knowing what he had just done to her.

The feeling of wanting to touch him came back strongly, threatening her sanity. The tingling in her fingertips was driving her crazy. She couldn't do that! That was inappropriate, especially when he was asleep. Aria closed her eyes and started inhaling and exhaling loudly, trying her best to kick those thoughts away.

She opened her eyes and stood up to her feet, walked to the end of the couch to pull the covers up his body as fast as she could, so she would go to her sleeping spot and bury herself in her covers too. Once she dropped the blanket to his chest, Seungmin curled himself in it as if he was cold. Following that, he purred in satisfaction, stirred a little, and his facial features eased up.

She smiled to herself while stepping back to go to the other couch. Just before she turns away, she stopped. Something made her freeze for a few seconds but then she stepped forward again, closer to his sleeping self. She squatted down to look at him closely. Her stunned face had almost no reactions to what she was seeing. Instead of trying not to look like a pervert, she extended her hand to his face and brushed her fingers lightly to his left cheek.

That was when she finally understood the nagging want of touching him.