CHAPTER ONE

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

CHAPTER 1

"(Y/n)! His child!"

"What about her?"

"Who will she go to? Dumbledore you know he didnt do this! He would never have ratted them out!"

"I know that, Remus, but Sirius will be guilty until he is proved innocent."

A silence filled between the two men.

"(Y/n) was at the Potters when they were...murdered. She was playing with Harry."
Remus tensed at the word "murdered ".

"Was she hurt?" Remus said spacing off thinking of all the possibilities.

"She has a scar, much like Harry has on his forehead, except on just her right shoulder." Dumbledore said interrupting his thoughts.

"And where will she be staying." Remus said, as if he were an inquirer for the ministry.

"She will be staying with a family, not far from Harry. As she will be on his very street. Due to your...condition, otherwise no doubt I would've had her stay with you."

Remus nods. "And this family..." Remus got out before Dumbledore interrupts him.

"Is a family you know very well..."

Remus stared at dumbledore as if begging for him to continue.

Dumbledore took his hint and satiated a word.

"Scamanders."

"My cousins? They hate me!"

"Oh but they don't, Remus... they love you. Just your condition it scares them, only because they didn't know, and you didn't tell them."

Remus nods understandingly.

"Now i have to go meet Hagrid. We will talk soon?"

"I hope, Professor."

Dumbledore apparated away, as Remus apparated to the three broomsticks to get himself a butterbeer.

•—•—•—•—•—•
A/N
The first few chapters are pretty short/ confusing because I wrote them a while ago; but please stick around bc it gets good I promise lol.