CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A/N
enjoy the picture of my cat when we first got him lol.
•—•—•—•—•—•

Now it's Christmas time at Hogwarts.

"Harry, move your knight to E5." I whisper in his ear. I'm trying to make Ron win so he won't force me to play with him during the summer.

"Knight to E5." Harry says. Ron and I share a smug glance, as Hermione watches as Ron's queen go over to Harry's knight and whack the knight with her chair.

"That's barbaric!" She scolds.

"That's wizards chess!" Ron and I say in sync once again.

"I see you packed." Rons and I say in sync once again and we give each other a mean look.

"See you haven't!"

"Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there."

"Good, you can help Harry and Y/n then. They're  going to go and look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel."

"Guys we've looked a million times!" He groans.

"Not in the restricted section." She whispers to us. Then she leaves.

"I reckon we've had a bad influence on her." Ron and I say in sync AGAIN.
I slap him on his head.

"What was that for?!"

"For saying everything I say!"

"Well-"

"Shut up Ron." I laugh jokingly. "Im going to the library to get a head start, feel free to join me."

"We gonna keep playing, good luck." Harry says.

"Thanks, Harry."

And with that I'm on my journey to the library.

A/N
Sorry this is short it's kind of a filler again bc we're gonna have some real good stuff next chapter 🤩🤩