CHAPTER ELEVEN

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." Ron sage to both of us.

"Who doesn't?" I say as Harry nods his head

The staircase shudders and begins to move. We all grab the railings to avoid falling over.

We decided to go on the path in front of us which led us too a door...which turned out to be the third floor corridor. We were gonna try to turn around but we saw filches cat!

We tried running though the door but I was locked.

"Alohamora!" Hermione yelled at the door, wand in hand.

"Quick get in!" We all rush in.

"'Alohamora? What kind of spell is that!?"

"Standard book of spells, chapter 7." I say

"Anyone here, my sweet?" Filch's gravely voice says, talking to his cat.
"Come on."

We hear Filch step away.
"Filch is gone." Mione starts.

"Probably thinks this door's locked."

"It is locked Ron." I roll my eyes at his idiotic behavior.

"And for good reason!" Harry says interrupting whatever Ron was gonna say next.

There is a massively huge three headed dog sleeping in front of us. The dog begins to wake. It growls, yawns, and growls more finally noticing us.

"AHHHHHHH!"

The four of us scramble out of the door. We turn quickly to shut the door and battle against the dog. We finally get the door shut and run non-stop back to the common room.

"What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school !?"

"Ronald you obviously need glasses!" I start.

"Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione finishes for me, we're like Fred and George.

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!" Ron says as we begin to climb the stairs to the dorms.

"It was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something."

"Guarding something?" I hear Harry mutter, I start thinking about what it could be guarding, until Hermiones voice interrupts my thoughts.

"That's right. Now, if you two don't mind, we're going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed... or worse, expelled!" Hermione starts dragging me up the stairs.

She shuts the door as we take turns in the bathroom getting ready for bed.