CHAPTER TWENTY

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

"Professor, I've been getting...dreams. Dreams about, well my past, and what might be the future..."

"Yes, your mother got those quite often."

"What should I do...?"

"Don't ignore them. You're mother did that and it drove her half-mad. I guess you could try figuring out what they mean, that is if they have a meaning."

"Alright, thank you."

"You're welcome."

In the library, Harry,  Ron, and I  are seated, reading until Hermione comes up with a huge book and flops it onto the table making Ron and I jump.

"I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading."

"This is light?!" Ron croaks.

"Of course! Here it is!" She starts reading if the page. "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!"

"Philosophers stone?"

"Do you two ever read?" I say shocked at the fact that Harry and Ron had no idea what it is.

"Thank you, The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

"Immortal?!" Ron buts in. Honestly is he this dumb?

"It means you'll never die."

"I know what it means!"

"Shh!" Harry and I yell at the quarreling two.

""The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!" That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone!"