CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

"Y/n! Wake up! Y/n! Up!"

"Ron! If you don't shut up I will stab you with a fork."

"You're quite scary sometimes..."

I run down that stairs and give them both hugs.

"Happy Christmas, Harry."

"What about me?!"

"You woke me up brutally, Ron. You don't get a 'Happy Christmas'."

"Rude..."

"Ron...what are you wearing?" Harry buts in to save Ron from the argument.

"Oh. My mum made it. It looks like you and Y/n got one too!"

"I've got presents? Normally, the only one who gets me presents is Y/n."
He picks up a box with a note on it.

"Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well."

He turns to us and we both shrugged.

"Try it on Harry."

Harry then wraps the cloak around his shoulders, making his body invisible. He looks down at himself.

"My body is gone!"

"No dip!"

"Those are really rare... I wonder who gave it to you..."

"There was no name. It just said use it well."

*TIME SKIP*

Late at night. Harry and I are walking through the dark library and into the Restricted Section. He puts the lamp down, and takes of the cloak.

Famous fire eaters...15th Century Fiends...Flamel...Nicholas Flamel...where are you?

Harry picks up a book and opens it. A man's face appears from between the pages, which screams madly and loudly. Harry immediately slams the book shuts and puts it back as I cover my ears.

"Who's there?!" Filtchs greasy voice calls.

I whip around accidentally knocking over the lantern as Harry grabs the cloak and drapes it over us. Harry and I run from the room, breathing heavily. We exit into the hall, where Mrs. Norris is. She obnoxiously meows and begins to follow us. Harry runs around a corner, pulling me with him. Just as Snape pushes Quirrell into the wall.

"Severus...I-I thought..." the quivering Quirrel stuttered out.

"You don't want me as your enemy Quirrel."

"W-what do you m-mean?"

Suddenly Professor Snape turns to us, which causes Harry to put his hand over my mouth and mine over his. Snape reaches out to grab the cloak, and narrowly misses. He whips his finger back in front of Quirrell's face.

"We'll have another chat soon...when you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie."

I knew it.

"Oh, Professors. I found this, in the Restricted Section. It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed." Filch's gnarly voice calls again. The Professors run off one way and Harry and I run the other.

We run through a door and through it we see a mirror.

"Mum? Dad?" Harry reaches out to touch them, but only gets the mirror. He puts his own hand on his own shoulders.

"Y/n...do you see my parents?"

"Yes...and mine also..." He wasn't thinking of them same parents I was.

He was thing of the Scamanders, I was thinking of Sirius and Marlene. They were standing there in the mirror, with Harry's parents, along with Harry and I.

"I'm gonna go get Ron." Harry says. A few minutes later he comes back with a very tired looking Ronald Weasley.

"Come on. Come. Come look, it's my parents!"

"I only see me."

Harry moves over so ron can get a better look.

"That's me! Only, I'm head boy...and I'm holding the Quidditch cup! And bloody hell, I'm Quidditch Captain too! I look good. Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?"

"How can it...our parents are dead." I say.

" 'Our' parents?" Ron questions.

"Right i meant 'his'." I give a fake "hah" in laughter.

"Nevermind that we ought to get back to our beds before we get caught."