CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

*TIME SKIP*

A/N
Ik it's weird to put one before a chapter, but just so u know your thoughts will be italic anyway I hope you enjoy <333

Hermione, Harry, Ron, and I are walking with Hagrid trying to get more information on the 3-headed-dog in the 3rd floor corridor.

"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on your brooms?"  Hargrid said.

Why do they think Snape's doing it? It's obvious Quirrel! He's just so...odd. Then again so is Snape...

"That thing has a name?!"

"Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year." Probably my father.

"Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..."

"Yes?" I say trying to get him to tell us more.

"Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is."

"But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it." Harry says.

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher!" Yeah so is Quirrel.

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking."

"Yes, Hermione, and neither was Professor Quirrel. I think he's after the stone!"

"Y/n that's just silly talk! How could he be able to go after the stone?!" She said.

"Well I-"

"Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

"Nicholas Flamel...."

I've heard that name before...

"I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that."

"Who's Nicholas Flamel?"