CHAPTER TWELVE

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

TIME SKIP

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Professor Flitwick says as Hermione raises hers.

"Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone."

"Swish and Flick!"

"Good! And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then!"

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

"Wingardrium Leviosar!" Ron says and starts swing his wand as if he was trying to beat his feather.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar."

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on."

Hermione straightens up and swishes her wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"  The feather glows and lifts up.

Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!
Ron puts his head on his books annoyed as next to me, Seamus begins swishing at his feather. I feel my hair turning gray.

An almighty explosion flashes next to me as I feel the soot on my face and my hair turn a bold blue.

"I think we might need a new feather over here Professor..."

*TIME SKIP*

Neville, Harry, Ron, Seamus, and I are walking through a courtyard with other students all around.

"It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar! She's a bloody nightmare!"

"Ron! I'm sure she didn't mean to-"

Suddenly Ron gets shoved aside by Hermione who speeds past crying.

"Honestly, Ron you made her cry!"
"She deserved it! Whatever, Harry and I are going to the Great Hall for dinner. Are you coming or not?"

"I'm going to check on Hermione." And with that I turn the other way and start off to wherever she went.

"Peeves!"

Peeves gasps and zooms over to me.

"Miss Y/n! How are you? Fred and George told me to ask you if you wanted to prank someone with them tomorrow."

"Maybe, but Peeves have you seen Hermione around?"

"Uhhh, yes! She we to the girls bathroom!" He says pointing over towards the bathroom on the right of the hall.

"Thanks." And before he can say anything else I bolt to the bathroom. When I get inside I hear a crying Hermione in a stall.

"Hermione...?"

"Go away!"

"Hermione, please, we both know Ron is an idiot and you basically smarter then everyone here!"

"Duh..."

"Hermione please come out of the stall so we can talk..."

She comes out wiping her eyes and I give her a hug. We break apart from the hug and she points a shaking finger behind me.

I turn around and see a huge troll. Probably the one creature on earth my dad never told me about. All I know is that there obnoxiously stupid.

Hermione pulls me into the stall and we duck as the troll swings his club into the stalls.

"Hermione, Y/n! Move!"

We both army crawl under the sinks as Harry and Ron throw chunks of wood at him.

"Oi! Peabrain!" Ron yells and hits him square in the head. God we're gonna get killed. I see the trolls club coming down so I push Hermione out of the way, barely making it myself. Hermione still has to scream though and she screams directly in my ear. 

Harry gets out his wand. He runs forward and grabs the troll's club, and is lifted up.

" Whooa!"

He lands on the troll's head, and is hurled forward, then back, and his wand shoots up the troll's nose. Hermione, Ron, Harry, and I grimace in disgust. But before any of us can focus on it for to long, the troll gets Harry off its head and is holding him by one leg, upside down.

"Do something!" I tell to Ron fearing for Harry's life.

Ron looks around. "What?!"

"Anything!" I say once again fretful.

Ron grabs his wand. And I see Hermione do the 'Swish and Flick' movements Professor Flitwick tought us.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

The club is lifted out of the troll's hand and hovers above its head. The troll looks up, confused, just as the club comes crashing back down.

"Cool!" Ron says.

The club hits the troll's head that hard and the troll wavers, then drops Harry, who crawls away, and slowly comes crashing down, knocking him out. Hermione and I approach carefully.

"Is it...dead?" Hermione wonders.
"I don't think so. Just knocked out." Harry says as he grabs his wand...which is covered in mucus.

"Ew.. troll boogies!"

Suddenly, McGonagall, Snape and Quirrell come rushing in. They all gasp at the knocked out troll.

"Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, both of you!"

" Well, what it is..." Ron, Harry, and I all stutter.

"It's my fault, Professor McGonagall." We all look at Hermione. "I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Y/n and Ron hadn't come and found me I'd...I'd probably be dead."

"Be that as it may be...it was an extremely foolish thing to do."

I look around the room a notice snapped leg had a huge gash and blood on it. He quickly used his cloak to cover it up and I returned my focus back to Mcgonagall.

"Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment." She says talking to Hermione. Then she turns to us

"I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. Five points...will be awarded to each of you...FOR SHEER DUMB LUCK!"

McGonagall and Snape both leave.

"Perhaps you ought to go...M-might wake up...heh." Professor Quirrels dumb voice says.

I shoot him a stern look as we exit and he flinches. How is he our DADA teacher?