CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

I get to the library and go upstairs. I completely forgot to look for a books on Nicholas Flamel so I grab a book that my Papa wrote:

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I look up 'dogs in the wizarding world.' And come across the grim.

The Grim was an omen of death, which was reputed to bring about the demise of the person who encountered it. ... A well-known omen, the Grim had earned infamy throughout the wizarding world and was considered to be one of the worst, if not the worst, omens around.

I wince as I hear a shrieking laugh.

"What do you want Parkinson?"
"I heard that a certain someone's father is a true murder."
"Leave me alone. I didn't even know him."
"Know him or not it's in your blood."
I could feel my hair turning red. She was really getting on my nerves.

"I mean...imagine having your own father take part in murdering your own mother. How sad is that!" She shrieked once again. I stand up and shove her.

"Aww is someone gonna cry?"

After that I left the library and ran through that halls. I didn't even know where I was going but I ran into someone. I look up to see Professor Snape, but without his usual scowl. Instead it was replaced by soft, caring eyes.

Surprising myself I gave him a hug. Even more surprisingly he hugged me back.

"Miss Y/n...may I ask, what's wrong?"

"Pansy Pug-face Parkinson, said stuff about my parents...my real ones."

"Ah I see, how about you come to my classroom and we'll discuss this more. I do endeavor to hear about Miss Pug-face Parkinson." He chuckles lightly as we walk to his class.

A/N
I feel like every chapter since
'chapter fifteen' has been terrible so please tell me what you think LOOL.