Chapter 4

"Suho let me go what the hell!" I yelled at him and wriggled my hand free from his grasps.

"Please don't believe whatever Chanyeol said," he pleaded.

"What about how your attitude changed ever since we fought?" I looked at him.

"My attitude did not change!" he protested.

I raised my eyebrow to prove a point.

"Ok maybe it did...But I'm back to normal now...Now that you're back," he said and gave me puppy eyes.

"After all this time, I still fall for your puppy eyes," I give in and peck him on the cheek. "So Mr Military man, I hear you're up there with the top people."

"God damn that Chanyeol...Yeah I am. I do some pretty hardcore stuff ya know...Fighting bad guys...saving the world and all," he bragged.

"Yeah except you can't because we're doomed," I teased.

"Yah! Always pulling me down," he poked me.

Suho led the way back to my home but I didn't feel comfortable to return to that house. It feels like, the closer I get towards it, there's this unknown pain that stabs my heart.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked once we were at the gate.

"Nothing...It's just, I don't know...I'm still shocked at everything," I sniffed.

"I know it must be hard but cheer up. Stay here while I go and get something to eat," he said before dashing off into the streets again.

While he went out to get us food, it gave me some time to look around the house. Although things were kept generally the same, it was so dusty and dirty. Suho really needs to get into the habit of cleaning up, always a bad habit of his. He can't just buy new things once he can't find it amongst the abyss he created.

I went upstairs and entered mother and father's room and a whole wave of nostalgia hit me. I remembered as a kid I would run into their room and wriggle underneath their bedsheets and sleep in between them because I was afraid of the dark. I remember on occassions, mother would be out with friends while father was downstairs watching the football, I would drag Kai into their room and force him to play beauty salons with me. There was a little glistening object that caught my attention as it twinkled due to the reflection of the moonlight. It was the little jewellery box I made for her in my seventh grade art class. I'm surprised she even kept it after all these years even though she said it was ugly compared to Kai's one.

"Dinner's ready Min-hee!" Suho called down from the stairs.

I jogged down the steps and followed the divine scent that led me to the dining room.

"It's rabbit. I know it's a bit gross but it's one of the finest meat around here...Something special for my Min-hee," Suho smiled and pulled a chair for me to eat.

We dug into our meal and it was really nice. He prepared it really nicely and we cleaned up afterwards.

"That was really nice...I really missed being around with you," I kissed him.

"Right back at you. You must be tired come on up to bed now," he said and lifted me into his arms and carried me upstairs.

"But I'm in not sleepy!" I pouted at him.

We both giggled and he placed me onto my bed. He leaned in to kiss me and I returned it. We both made out and some things happened. I missed being so close with him since living the past year with Kai, we kind of isolate ourselves from each other. I layed on his chest and listened to the beat of his heart and slowly dozed off.