Chapter 5

I stirred the rice as Dark sat on the bed. I was shaking. I hit him for trying to make me 'do my job'. And he did it again. I asked to stop, then a third time.

Each one was more painful than the last. And each time he did something different. With a new toy, a new method, something. I had scratches on me, and was even bleeding on the inside from a toy he wanted to play with. Or well, knife.

He had an icepack on his jaw, and kept making comments about how things wouldn't have happened if I'd do what I should've the first time. And maybe I would've if he'd just ask me to cook for him like a normal person instead of kidnapping and using me!

I felt my cheeks flare up red in anger, but quickly fought it back down. I can't get upset. He'll just do it again as punishment. I'm not sure how much I could take anymore...

At least I was allowed to wear clothes. Spared from humiliation. Though the small mercy... it might not last long. Especially if I lashed out at him. I was in his clothes, but clothes nonetheless.

He had torn apart my actual ones. Then said I could fix them myself. Good thing he had a sewing kit here... I wanted to be out of these dark chains as soon as possible, and back into my dress.

My insides burned. At this rate, I'd have a kid. His kid. And I'd have to live with those memories. A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Y/n, I'm hungry. Is that rice done yet??" Dark complained, crossing his arms yet. "You cook for Link, why not for me?"

I shrugged, not knowing how to respond. I screamed myself hoarse hours ago. Besides. Maybe if I be dry, he'll ignore me.

"Answer me!" He demanded. He sounded like a toddler. I chuckled lightly. A villain being so childish wasn't what I was expecting. But I had to have a reason for me to laugh. Why? Because if I don't it'll happen again.

"I'm... Just..." What do I say..? "Filling it with love!"

I'd turn around and give a small smile for extra effect, but I fear I'll vomit if I see him at the moment. So I continued stirring the rice.

Who knows. Perhaps each grain is each day I have to live here. Each day I have to suffer. Maybe if I eat the grains it'll mean death.

I glanced at one the knife block. He sharpened one of them earlier for our 'playtime.' But even if he used those for pleasure once... I might just be able to use it on myself... Easily just cut my throat and be free of this. I won't have to carry his chile. I won't have to remember all that happened here. I won't have to live with those memories.

So easy...

I felt myself edging towards them. Dark was now cleaning his boots. Maybe while he isn't paying attention, that way he can't stop me.

I mentally shook my head. Don't off yourself, Y/n. You'll get out eventually. Link will save you! He's the hero, right? He'll do it despite the fact I might have his shadows son, right? He might even treat the kid as his own! That way we won't have to worry about him becoming just like his real dad!

Well... Link loves me. Of course he would do all those things. He loves me, not Malon, me! He's the one that took care of me when I was sick. He's the one that took me to fun places. He showed concern over me. We laughed with each other. We stayed close together on cold nights and cuddled over a fire. After all that, why wouldn't he?

I set the spoon down. More like dropped it on the counter. A child. I wasn't ready for a child. What if Dark Link gets his hands on them. What would he do? I'd have to protect it. That way it doesn't become just like him... Letting a child fall into that kind of evil would be something I'd never forgive myself for.

Hopefully his sperm hasn't yet reached anything.

Dark gave a small growl at me dropping the spoon. "...Dark? May I t-take a bath..? I'm feeling a bit woozy from all the steam..."

Actually I want to make sure I don't bring a kid into a world of no mercy. Into the hands of Dark Link.

"Sure. But make it fast," he commanded, licking his lips. "I'd like to have our first dinner together."