Chapter 13

Y/n backed away from that twisted criminal, shaking her head. No- No no no no NO! Not again, not again! Oh, Goddesses not again! He can't- that damnable factor of trauma, patronizing her! Attack attack, don't let him touch you it's so easy to run! But Navi is in the room, he can do anything to her!

The girl dropped to her knee's and absolutely screamed with anguish. How could he- what makes him want to ask that he knows what he did! Is it just a game to him?! To play with her mind until she loses herself? To prevent her from living her life to her fullest and being a true mother?!

"No no NO! What do you want from me I- I I'm sorry I didn't mean to do anything wrong at all please- please don't oh my Goddesses I'm so sorry Dark Link please I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She cried, trying desperately to ignore his sadistic eyes.

Dark tilted her chin up with his foot. Uncaring. "Our daughter is sleeping, Y/n. Do I need to shut you up?"

That simple question made the lady clench her jaw and look down. She wiped whatever tears made their way out, even though it was pointless as more just kept coming. At least he isn't forcing her to look her into the bloody iris' that only cared about pleasure and mind fuck.

Even crossing her mind seemed to jinx it. A foot landed on her face and bruised it on impact. Y/n cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

"If I make you look at me..." Dark Link whispered, crouching down to be the level of his love. "Then you look at me. Not looking down. Understand me?"

She nodded, her gaze unbreaking, not even to blink. That's a form of looking away. If she wanted to survive to watch her daughter grow, she'd need to be obedient. Even though it was to a man who knew nothing but cruelty, he could hopefully let her and her daughter live until age took them away. Or, at least until Navi moved out and wouldn't have to worry about her dear old mother in the hands of the very Prince of Darkness.

He smiled with satisfaction and kissed his fair lady's forehead. "You're a smart cookie. I'm sure you'll be the first lady I've loved to actually survive. And if you don't? I'll spare one person. Who do you want to be saved should I figure I hate you?"

'Why would he have to ask that question out of everything he could say.' Y/n thought to herself. Only one person... She didn't have siblings. Her dad was already gone, and her mother was starting to grow sickly. The youngest... Her daughter. "Navi... Please, let my child live..." She pleaded. She'll do anything... Even killing herself- physically or mentally.

He looked in the direction of the toddler's room and his eyes softened. He had, of course, cared for her as well throughout the years, except posing as Link. He grew a soft spot, one could say. "A good heart... I admire that..."

Dark Link helped Y/n off the ground. "Well, we should run errands in town. No doubt your crying woke up Navi." He slithered his arm around her waist and walked her to the bedroom to check on their child. She was, indeed, sniffling softly and looking around for her parents.

Upon seeing the two when the door was opened, Navi gasped and ran to give them the biggest hug one could imagine. She was unaware of why her mommy was crying. "Mama, why are you so sad?" She asked with the innocence of a child. If only she knew...

"Uh... Mommy hurt her toe walking into the table!" Y/n lied to keep the child safe and sane. For a few years longer, at least. She didn't trust Dark Link's soft spot to be true or not.

Navi frowned and squished Y/n's cheeks. "Be careful mama! You are soooo cwumsy!"

Her father took the girl from Y/n's arms and ruffled her hair. "Yeah mama, don't be so clumsy!" He joked alongside. His tone was oddly sweet after having just threatened her with death should he fall out of love. It was almost unnatural to her, but Y/n had to soak in the slight warmth she would be offered until Link came to save her. Or knights... Maybe even a visit with her parents could save her from this never-ending darkness.

She shook her head and slipped on some heels. They ought to get ready to leave and get a new table set. Their current one could no longer be fixed by hand- it had gotten too old. "Lets just go get what we need to get. Table set, banana's since someone-" She looked at Dark, "-Keeps eating all of them. Along with some brisket."

"Sounds like a plan, sweetheart. Are we gonna be making grilled brisket? I can work the pit!" Dark suggested, batting his eyes with the innocence of an acting villain. Navi nodded with him, for she loved that meat more than she loved chicken-fried backstrap.

Y/n pinched her daughters cheek and chuckled. "Alright, I suppose we can cook it." She rose an eyebrow at Dark Link. "Although, would I have to watch over your father in case he's just as clumsy as mama?" Or if he decided he wanted to burn the house down.

Dark rolled his eyes. "Psh, as if. Now that'd be dangerous." He picked the little girl up and set her on his hip. "Ready for the market?"