Chapter 8

Figuring with how my attitude was and how blatant Dark claimed it, it must be true. After all, the normal for me isn't acting whiny or sassy like that. According to others, I'm normally softer than a bunny. With that being said, I unlocked the door and opened it. I figured it'd be safe to do so, assuming he wanted to care for me. Which I found out the hard way, was not what he intended to do.

Before I had the chance to react, he grabbed me and set me on the bed. It sent waves of adrenaline crashing through my body as I remembered all the other times he has set me on the bed. Which all occurred within the first day I was here. It can't happen again, oh Goddesses please not again, I can't take it anymore!

Not thinking about the consequences, I shrieked a loud hard, "NO!" And kicked him where it counts. He toppled to the ground with a bang, and laid there as though he was dead for a moment.

"WHY-" Dark rolled on the floor after his brain processed what happened, acting like a toddler with a tantrum over a toy. From everything I've seen when I kicked a boy there, he was being overly dramatic. I've never gotten a response as drawn-out like this one. All I did was kick him in his Bologna pony. I understood it would hurt and keep him down for a bit, but this? It's unnecessary. Though... I'm causing him pain on purpose all because he upset and traumatized me. So I guess I'm the one acting younger than my age. It's his fault anyway- he couldn't show love like a normal person.

Even if I was acting stupid and completely unlike me, I'm not apologizing for letting him know how bad his actions affected me. I slid off the bed with a small huff. I'd rather jump off and run, but I didn't want to risk hurting myself. After all, I never learned real self defense. I thought my life would always be good, never had a second thought about happenings such as this.

Despite my anger, I at least answered him to get my point across. "Because I don't want to be touched, Dark Link." There we go. Letting him know how we feel for real. That attitude should be good enough. Teaching him consent since it appears his own parents had forgotten about something that important.

Shortly after standing up for too long, despite it only being a few seconds, I plopped back to the bed. It left me dizzy, which would only make it worse for me if Dark Link had any more ideas. Defiance didn't seem to work, seeing as it left me down. But the moment I'm no longer on the verge of passing out after every tiny movement, I'm giving him a mouthful. I might even plan it out till then. Assuming my brain has the capacity for it, that is.

"Y/n..." He steadily got up, shivering, tears in his eyes threatening to fall. I originally believed it was from the hard kick. What he said shifted my view on his whining entirely. "You used to be so sweet and in love with fairies..." That sentence made me realize that it wasn't because I brought him physical pain, but rather emotional. That's good on my part, for it meant he had been stabbed twice seeing that he switched my friendly persona to my more threatening one.

"Yeah. Then you happened. Then trauma. Then a concussion. Fuck you."

I rarely cuss. If he's been stalking me, he would know that like the back of his head. It'd double the shock when it left my lips. But Dark aught to hear it. Judging by that mouth agape, he wasn't expecting such strong language either. "Take a nap."

A nap?! No- he'd touch me in my sleep! "I am not sleeping because I refuse to sleep and let you do what you want- HEY!"

He tossed a blanket over me, goddammit! It was heavy, clearly thick with cotton and layers of fabrics. With the sudden weight and my decision to not workout nor eat much, I let myself be still besides a few muffled protests. Hopefully he won't be able to get in much action with this blanket. Or even assume I'd be asleep. Because I was not sleeping no matter how hard he tried- and... there goes the brain damage talking.