Untitled Part 15

I am so sorry about the three-month wait- I just popped a Benadryl and am drinking a fuck ton of coffee for this chapter

Y/n set Navi in her bed and knelt down. "Sleep safe and sound, my darling..." She whispered, tucking her into the blanket and winding up the lullaby box. The mother turned to the dark prince and sighed softly. "Can Navi live with her real father?" She asked, guiding him out the room.

Dark Link merely shook his head, earning a scoff. "Well, why not? I'd rather have her raised with the fairy boy than you." Y/n closed the door and glared.

"Well, because Link is dead, sweet rose. I killed him quite a bit before she was born, so that I'd be the one to raise our angel." Dark sat his 'wife' on the couch and held her cheeks. "And I'd like to think I make quite the good dad, don't I?"

The mother stared in shock and disbelief. She genuinely believed Link raised her the first few years... But her true love has been long gone since her birth! It's... Always been Dark Link... The one who would swoon her, give her pet names, satisfy the weird pregnancy cravings...

"You... You MURDERER!" She screamed, throwing an unforgiving fist at her husband's face, bruising his nose. Y/n kept hitting him, blood boiling and eyes as e/c as poison. "You killed him, you killed him!"

Dark Link grabbed the next fist Y/n gave and pinned her to the couch. His ice-cold hands cancelled out the mothers flaming hot ones. The heat that radiated from her would've been enough to burn the funiture- luckily she wasn't the daughter of Din.

He leaned close to her ear, his ragged breathing being the only thing warm about him.

"Listen here, darling..." He muttered lowly, his sharp teeth millimetres away from sinking into her flesh. "You are mine, and will always be mine. I don't give a flying fuck if you're sad because Link died."

The prince summoned the water within the grass of Hyrule field and used it to pin Y/n down and cool her burning skin. It then hardened to ice, turning into restraints that kept her in place.

"Link always got the glory. He always got the gold. He was always praised and worshipped and recognized! If he destroyed a town, the people would say he had a good reason. If I did that... Well, I'd be ran off with torches and pitchforks and called a monster."

Dark laughed, pulling a terrified Y/n onto his lap. "You see, he got everything his little heart desired. Which meant nothing had value to him, he could easily replace something if he broke it or just didn't like it..." He leaned in close, lips almost touching and the ice restraints starting to crack. "You were always replaceable to him. He had so many good-looking women to choose from, you just happened to be the most useful."

He put a slender finger on his lovers mouth, drawing a simple line. Y/n breathed heavily, but was at long last cooled down enough to be talked to and controlled.

"There we go, nice and calm, just how I need you..." Dark licked around her long ear and chuckled. "I would never replace you, unlike Link... He may get the glory, but I'd get the girl... The only girl who didn't call me a monster as a kid. The one girl I love with all my pitch black heart~"

Y/n furrowed her brows and leaned away as his tongue touched the shell of her ear. "W-What do you mean as a kid..? I d-don't think I..."

Oh.

Oh.

The memories flooded in, of that little white-haired boy who'd get made fun of by the Zora's. Who's mother gave him the fate of Zora's domain while his brother was given the forest. Except one would be much more accepting than the other.

The little boy who would sit by the tree after being made fun of by all the other kids in the domain. Who watched Link parade around, playing melodies with scarecrows and being treated like a normal child. But his twin was the monster, confused for a shadow.

The little boy who Y/n walked up to and handed a pretty pink flower because he looked sad and lonely sitting in the middle of the lake at night. Who was invited to dance with the fairies, that accepted him as he was.

The person Y/n would play with during the day while the parents were at work. Both of them enjoyed every second of it, with the shy little boy who couldn't believe the girl loved by the town would even look at him. A girl who didn't discriminate based on looks, but rather actions.

A girl like that must be protected, loved, and cherished. And the little boy promised he'd do that, for his first-ever friend. The one that protected him when the other kids would be mean. In turn he'd love her, and vowed never to hurt her.

Yet... One day that little boy was gone, unprotected by his friend. Right in the Gerudo desert, a place most opposite to the one he grew up in. Minimal water and non-scaley people. The only thing that stayed the same was that they were tall, and mean. Ready to destroy that little boy and turn him into a mindless killing machine, set on destroying the Hero of Time.

Tears traced Y/n's cheeks as she stared into the eyes of her old friend. "You promised not to hurt me," she cried, covering her eyes. "That you'd protect me yet you... You used my body like a toy and killed someone I loved..."

His eyes softened and he removed the ice to hold her hands. "I know, I'm a bad person... But I love you, okay..? I'd never hurt you on purpose... We're still best friends, Y/n..."

"You say that like the first time wasn't bad enough! I'll never forgive you, ever!" She used her newly freed hands to shove him off. "You raped me, killed the man I loved, pretended to be him for years and you expect me to just... Forgive you?! I don't care if you have some bad backstory, you-"

...

"You needed to shut up." Dark Link pulled the knife from her throat and watched Y/n drop to the floor. "Your beauty is so nicely preserved, now... And forever."

He smiled and dragged the dead body down to the wine cellar and pulled more water from the ground, the house now standing on a dead patch of grass. Dark used that water for ice, freezing his perfect wife in semi-thin ice so she'd never fade.

"Time to be a good father and make sure the girlie is still asleep. I need somebody to take over the throne when I'm reunited with my wife."