Chapter 7

Dark rolled his eyes and brought me back up. He looked a little pink to me, and was mumbling stuff under his breath. He cleaned my body and hair, along with checking the bump every minute or so.

"Might be a concussion..." I heard him mumble. Oh well. It feels nice seeing how many fairies are twirling around his head.

I reached for the dancing friends, but got nothing for they all dispersed the moment I tried. Oh well. I ended up patting Dark's head instead. His hair felt like the sand upon the shores of Lake Hylia, running smoothly between my fingers. It felt wonderful and left my mind blank as I played with it.

The man of shadow sighed and drained the bath, only resulting in my body shaking from the sudden stab of air. I let out a whimper, though he didn't seem to care much, or not at all.

He wrapped me in a black towel. It was scratchy and pricked at my skin. I'd likely end up with a rash...

Who am I kidding? He won't care. Why was I even playing with his hair? And why did I even want to? As if it'd matter anymore, now he thinks I love him. And I don't. If I somehow ever did, it'd be from potion...

"Y/n?" He called out. That was a sudden change. Almost too sudden. I was dressed. My hair was dry. It no longer felt like I was being engulfed in burlap... "Y/n- you with me baby girl?"

I blinked. What?

I nodded slowly and sat up. What was happening? I didn't even know anymore. All I knew is he r@ped me, drugged me, then got me dressed. So why is he being so nice?

Shaking my head to rid my thoughts, I crossed my arms and glared. As though it'd do much. Its as hard as a puppy who didn't get a treat. Or at least, that's what Link always said. If he were here I wouldn't mind the pet name 'baby girl'. But that's not Link, and he never will be.

"You aught to explain yourself, Dark Link!" I stood up so I can look down on him. He did so as well, but there's no way I'm letting him deter me from getting my well-deserved explanation. "What would make you do something like that?! That's harsh of you, you know! And awful, do you have any idea what you could've done to me?!"

Dark was taken aback by my sudden change of attitude. Good. He aught to know how I feel about the sudden change of environment. He was fumbling for words, but I wasn't having it. "You touched me without consent! More than likely impregnated me as well! And shoving things up my vagina that shouldn't go in there?! You should be ashamed, understand? Ashamed!"

He sat back on the bed and put his head in his hands. "Well?" I kept my arms crossed and my disappointed face on. Good. He's thinking about all the horrible things he's done. As he should.

"...Sorry..." He mumbled, refusing to look at me. That means he actually feels bad. And if he thinks he'll be forgiven, well he thought wrong.

"Sorry for what, Dark? I want a real apology before I even consider forgiving you."

He stood abruptly and backed me into a corner. I gulped, but kept my arms crossed. He's taller and stronger, so what? It's not like he'll do anything. Or at least anything that can actually affect me again or even more. So I kept glaring.

Dark clenched his jaw and allowed his bloody eyes to boor into my soul. His gaze was darker than mine. It was hard to tell what his intentions were behind that emotionless stare. His true feelings. Something behind those deep amber orbs that resembled nothing but pure malice.

"Why are you like this?" He finally spoke. I could see his fangs. I noticed the blood dripping from his mouth where they hit his lips from his clenching. He licked it up and shivered. "I thought you were gonna be the perfect lover... You let Link do whatever he wants to you... You listen to him and make him happy... Why not me?"

I rolled my eyes and prodded his chest with a finger. I let my other hand rest on my hip. "Probably because he actually asks, Dark Link. Besides, we haven't had sex yet, that was going to wait till marriage! Meanwhile, you didn't ask, and you didn't wait, so I'm not going to love you- do you understand?"

He began pacing around. I'd leave while he did so, but we are, quite literally, in a cabin underwater. So doing that won't be good if I'd have my ribs broken from the sudden wave.

Instead, I went to the only place I could lock myself in- the bathroom. Will I be safe once I leave? Probably not. Am I safe in here? Also probably not, I'm not even sure how he got in last time, because I made sure it was locked.

Well, hopefully he won't try anything stupid again. But I pissed him off more likely. I'm sure if I were to leave this room, he'd back me into a corner... Again.

That was terrifying.

I let it run through my head and laid on the soft, fluffy carpet. It feels better than a bed. Then again the bed was where he did the unthinkable, and its with him. Of course I'd prefer a damned carpet over the bed of a hero look-alike.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Grabbing a hairbrush, I spun around as fast as possible. The fist against door vibrated across the bathroom and made my hair prick up from adrenaline.

"Y/n, c'mon... I won't hurt you baby, I promise!"

Oh so he won't? He will. If Link's true to his word, I doubt Dark Link isn't.

"No. I don't want to."

I set the brush down and crossed my arms. First torture, then sweet, then trying to scare me, and now suddenly back to sweet. What is going on inside that boys head?

"But Y/n... I gotcha (favourite flowers)... Won't you come out, dearest?"

This was the perfect opportunity. I tried not to smile, but everytime the thought rushed into my head it kept bringing my lips into an upturn. I don't care about flowers. I care about the pun.

So I opened the door.

"I'm bi, Dark Link. Meaning I'd rather have Princess Ruto than you."

He stood there. So I closed the door and locked it once more. Good luck.

"But Y/n you might have a concussion."

That explains it.