CHAPTER 1

Lynnie's pov

"Hey! Get up!" I felt something push me roughly, I groaned and tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy and my head hurt like a bitch. Again someone shoved me making me huff and sit up. I looked up and a creature with blue skin and horns was staring down at me, he had white hair and red eye. I quickly backed away in fear, I was freaking out, was I dreaming? Am I dead?

"Did you not hear me you filthy human?! I said get up" a whip suddenly appeared in his hand making my eyes widen, he swung the long rope I hide my face and the whip hit me in the upper arm. I screamed in pain and felt my tears fall quickly, I stared at the wound on my arm and it was bleeding heavily. The creatures eyes widened and he made the whip disappear he walked closer to my spot and just stared down at me.

"You're not dead?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing what to say to him, my brain has stopped the moment my mother pushed me down here.

I felt his hand grab me by the upper arm and pull me up roughly, I whimpered because he was grabbing my wounded arm. That's when I looked down and I noticed I was completely naked and I gasped making him stop moving.

"What?" He asked confused, I looked at him but he wasn't naked he has a leather cloth around his waist.

"Why am I naked?!" I tried to hide my private parts with my arms. He rolled his eyes and walked closer to me, I was only 5'4 and he was fucking huge. His height was very intimidated specially with the horns and the tail and well defined abs. Wait...he was kinda cute ngl. What am I thinking? He's a fuckin demon. I looked up at him and he was smirking down with his arms crossed.

"You...eh heard that, right" I said, he nodded his head and stepped out of the way, of course he can. I walked in front of him ashamed that he actually heard that.

"I guess you're not supposed to be here, because only dead ones come down to this place" he explained, I nodded my head and just walked next to him. The place was dark and warm, the ground was made of black rocks and it looked like a huge cave but the ceiling was as far as the sky is to earth. I didn't see where I was going because I was busy staring at the ceiling when I couldn't feel ground anymore. I screamed and looked down at the lava at the bottom, something wrapped around my waist and pulled me up. The demon had his tail around my waist and he had a very annoyed look.

"Look I'm not your babysitter, next time you trip I'm gonna let you fall to your death" he threatened still not putting me down on my feet. I nodded fast because his tail was getting tighter and I didn't know if it was hot or scary. His face made a weird look and I realized he heard that as well.

"Why are you even here?!" He asked putting me down on my feet, I sighed and wrapped my arm that was wounded. It was still bleeding.

"My mom made a deal with a demon and she sacrificed me, nothing serious. Just the casual you know" I said sarcastically, he looked at me like I was insane. What? I mean a lot of witchy stuff happen and I'm not even surprised my mother did that, she was fucking crazy.

"I just started my shift, why did it have to be you?" He said pushing me through a dark hall that surprisingly I could still see in. We reached a huge double door, the demon who I still didn't know the name of knocked.

"What's your name?" I asked as we both waited for the door to be opened, he stayed quiet for a second but then sighed and decided to answer.

"Abil" he said shortly,

"Cute name, mine is Lynnie. Nice to meet you" I gave him my hand to shake but he gave me a disgusted look and pulled me through the doors that I didn't see has opened.

The room was so big, the floor was made of black and white tiles and the walls were painted black, or is that just the natural color of the material it was built with. I should ask Abil about it, I turned around to ask him but he wasn't there anymore.

"Abil?" I called for him, he really left me in this place, alone. That's so not nice, I didn't even offend him and he fuckin left me. Just like my dad, I snorted laughing at my own joke and then cleared my throat.

"Somebody shut her up!" A raspy and deep voice said making my body shiver and my legs shake, all I wanted to do is cower to the sound of it. I kept my head down too scared to look up at the owner of the voice.

"Lynnie White, sold to the devil to contact a relative, hmmmm. This person must really hate you" the voice was deep and scary but also had a hint of feminity so I was sure this person was a woman. A very powerful one. I didn't say anything I just kept my head down and nodded my head. I felt a hand on my arm I looked at it, the familiar blue fingers of Abil were wrapped around my bicep. He was pulling forward and then roughly pushed me to my knees. I thought we were friends?!

"In this file, it looks like she didn't kill you before sending you here. So you're technically still a human, so you're weaker and your wounds won't heal like others." She explained, I still didn't look at the woman who's been talking to me, I couldn't, I was too scared to do so.

"Your majesty, I didn't know she was still a human so I whipped her. Her arm won't stop bleeding" Abil explained, suddenly my arm started to sting and I looked at the spot where my wound was and it was gone.

"Why the special treatment Abil? You've done that before and you've never brought them to me." She said to him, yeah Abil why the special treatment. I said in my head making the both of them sigh.

"Your majesty, I just didn't want the human to die on my watch. I don't wanna be responsible, so I brought her to you" he said making me gasp, I looked at him with my hand on my chest.

"That was rude!" I said to him, without looking at 'her majesty' I continued.

"I take all what I said back about you being nice. Actually your majesty, I'd like for you to throw me in the pit I almost fell in earlier" I said crossing my arms and still looking at Abil who had a terrified look, he looked like he was shaking in his place. I fucked up...

I felt a presence in front of me, the strong and dark aura made me shiver again. Why did I feel cold and weak, I slowly turned my head to see the person who was staring at me. Boobs... Wait what? I was right in front of a very feminine figure, her curves were so gorgeous and so were her boobs that stood right in front of my face. Damn she's so tall, I still haven't reached her face yet because I was too busy staring at her tail that was slowly swinging from side to side. I finally looked up and she had one eyebrow raised at me with an unamused look. Her bright yellow eyes were staring me dead in the eyes making me cower, her horns are way bigger than Abil's. I also loved the black spiky crown around her head, makes her look even more intimidating. She gave an amused look and I sighed, and she probably heard all what I said.

"Aren't you afraid human?" She leaned closer making me cower, she had this scent around that I liked very much, I didn't know what it was exactly but I loved it. I shook my head no and I felt her finger pull my chin up so I can look at her, I noticed the scars all over her body and face. For some reason, they suited her very well. A small light caught my attention, it was coming from under the cloth that was hiding her chest, and the light was between her boobs. I looked at it confused and then back at her. Her face was different this time, I didn't quite figure out what it was but it wasn't the same look. She stepped back and turned around, and I looked at her long tail. Why does it have to be so long and pretty, I wanna touch it. I reached forward but Abil quickly slapped my hand.

"Ouch"

"You human, will work in the castle as a maid until we see what we can do with you" she said and walked away, a maid? Oh not again...

*****************************

Hello! I hope you enjoy this! And tell me what you think so far.

-S