CHAPTER 19

Lynnie's pov

This time I told Achlys I'll be the one picking up Leona, at first she was against the idea but then she told me to do what I think was right. So I was waiting for her in front of my old house, when she saw me her face dropped and started looking around, probably for Achlys. I leaned over the passenger seat and opened the door.

"Get in!" I said with a small smile, she hesitantly got in and shut the door.

"Where's Achlys?" She asked, I frowned because she wanted to see Achlys and not me but I can't complain, I wasn't the one taking her out everyday.

"She has some work to do, so I'll be taking you to school today" I said starting the car, I tried to start a conversation with her but she was just cold and gave me dry answers and I wasn't going to push her to talk to me. I'm gonna let her take her time.

"Actually, I don't want to go to school, can we go to the park?" She asked, I smiled and nodded. I took a U turn and started heading towards the park.

"You know, when I was in highschool I always wanted to skip class with someone but I didn't really have any friends because they all thought my mom was weird" I said trying again with a new conversation, she gave me a side look and then went back to staring out the window.

"I used to love soccer, not anymore, not after..." I remembered that bad memory of my dad passing away and I stopped talking until we reached the park. I got out the car and so did Leona, I locked the car and we started walking around.

"I- I also like soccer..." She finally spoke, I smiled because I was getting somewhere.

"Maybe you should go to try outs, and play with the school team." I replied putting my hands in my pockets because I felt awkward and didn't know what to do with my hands.

"I don't really think I'm actually that good..." She said looking at her feet, I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"I'm sure you're amazing, you go to try outs and I'll be there for your first game with the team" I smiled brushing her hair, she sighed.

"What was he like?" She asked making me give her a questioning look.

"Dad..." I smiled and pulled her so we can sit on an empty bench, I sighed and described our dad to her without missing any details, what he looked like and how he acted, either with us or with others. He was the sweetest guy and the most loving and supportive father.

We spent the morning talking about our lives and how different but similar they were, then unfortunately it was time for her to go to her afternoon classes. I pulled up in front of the school and looked at Leona who was giving me a small smile.

"You're actually nice, I still don't trust you though" she did the I'm watching you with her fingers and left the car. Before I can leave, the door was opened and I stared at the weird teacher who just came inside my car uninvited.

"Can I help you?!" I asked weirded out, she gave me a smile that was obviously fake.

"I'm Isabelle, Leona's teacher" she introduced herself, was she being serious or is this woman crazy.

"I heard you and Achlys are together, how sweet" she said, I just sighed and ignored her in hopes that she'll leave the car.

"I just want you to know, you might be her current girlfriend but I have her heart" I quickly looked up and she was pointing to her chest, what does she even mean by t- wait.

"You?!" I asked surprised, she smirked and opened the door about to leave but before that she decided to say something again.

"Tell her thank you for the coffees she buys me every morning" she waved to me slamming the door and I stared at her with my eyes wide and my brain about to stop. What the actual hell...

I pulled up in front of the house and barged inside to find Achlys laying on the couch watching TV with no care acting like nothing is going on. She tuned off the TV and smiled walking towards me. She was about to hug me when I took a step back.

"When were you gonna tell me that Leona's teacher is your fucking ex?!" I yelled, she gave me a confused look but then her eyes widened.

"She's not my ex?! We were never together in the first place!" She yelled back, I folded my arms in front of me and stared back at her.

"Oh so you being in love with her doesn't count, her having your heart doesn't count? And probably having your dick inside her doesn't fuckin count as an ex?! Oh alright my bad, I'm the stupid human!" I pushed past her roughly and tried heading upstairs when she grabbed me by the arm. It's been almost a month since we got here and this was the first huge fight we've ever had.

"Why are you fuckin yelling at me Lynnie?! I didn't even do anything, she's been trying to talk to me and hangout with me and using Leona as an excuse to get closer to me again, and all I've been doing is pushing her away!" She yelled, I yanked my arm from her.

"Pushing her away by buying her fuckin coffee every morning?! Right!" I pushed her away roughly but she didn't budge, I groaned and I felt my anger build inside of me. All I wanted was to get it out so without out realizing I raised my hand about to hit her but she caught it and her eyes turned yellow and started to glow.

"Listen here human! I am still your queen and I've been nothing but sweet and lovely to you and this is how you repay me?! I can send you back to the deepest pits of hell if I wanted to!" She yelled pushing me away making me fall on my back. I felt a huge pain on my lower back and I felt tears start to fill my eyes, I looked up at her and her eyes were still glowing not even a look of sorry on them. I quickly got up and ran upstairs to the room and slammed the door closed. Fucking great...

************************
Draaammaaa!!

-S