CHAPTER 4

Lynnie's pov

I pushed my bedroom door open and started walking around the castles. After 15 minutes of running in circles, I noticed that the halls were different and they all lead me back to my room. I couldn't even find the throne room anymore, I sighed in frustration and tried to find her room.

"You know it isn't safe to leave your room at night" a voice said behind me making me jump, a demon that I haven't seen before was standing in the corner like a creep. He walked closer with a smirk, his snake like tongue was out licking his lips as he devoured me with his eyes.

"I was looking for the bathroom?" That's when I remembered that I haven't used the bathroom since I got here, I didn't have the urge to pee or poop. Maybe the effects of this place?

"There are no bathrooms in hell..." He chuckled suddenly appearing behind me. His hands touched my shoulders making me shiver, I was starting to panic but I tried not to show it even though I know he can sense it. I stepped away from him and span to look at him, his hand moved once again only this time it was around my neck.

"I- I'm gonna go back to my room..." I said trying to get out of his grip but his hand only wrapped tighter around my neck. His face was closer than it was before that I could feel his breath. I scrunched my face in disgust, and closed my nose with two of my fingers.

"You should brush your teeth more often sir, it stinks" that seemed to make him a little because his hand lifted up and was about to hit me in the face but someone grabbed his arm and yanked him away from me. He bowed his head in fear and took a step back.

"Your job is to stop any soul from entering my castle! Or leave..." She yelled at him making him cower, yeah get that you ugly demon! He glared at me and she pushed him back with her foot.

"Get back to work" she whispered, I loved it when women put men back in their place. She looked at me up and down and started walking away leaving me standing there. After a few seconds of looking at her ass I decided to follow after her, the halls were starting to look more familiar.

"Thank you..." I mumbled making her stop and look at me. I cowered under her intense stare and cleared my throat to hide my uneasiness.

"The demons don't care if you work in the castle or not... If it's night, they kill anything that moves. And they love to play with their food" she explained, I nodded and just didn't say anything. That's why he was acting so weird, touching me and making me feel uncomfortable. This place is weird...

Not paying attention to my surroundings, I walk into something or someone. I felt something accidentally brush against my legs and I quickly opened my eyes. Her tail was swinging slowly, I was very close to her back and it was very intriguing. I watched as it moved from side to side, I stretched my arm to touch it but she moved forward making me trip and almost fall on my face. I felt my cheeks warm up and I was very sure they were red.

"Watch where you're going...and DON'T touch my tail" she threatened as we walking through a huge wooden door. The room was vast and cozy, the walls were red while the carpet and the bed were black. The ceiling was so high and the chandelier lit every corner of the room. On the far left was another door, I wonder where it takes.

"My office" she said answering my question, oh.

"So why were you out of your room?" She asked walking towards a table, she grabbed the wine bottle and poured it in two glasses. She mentioned for me to sit wherever I want while handing me one glass. I walked to the bed and sat on the edge while she sat on one of the loveseats. She crossed her legs and now that's she's wearing something other than a dress I noticed a bulge in her pants. I averted my eyes and focused on the glass wine in my hand as if it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen.

"So?" She asked again, I gave her a confused look trying not look at her boobs almost popping out of her v neck shirt or the shinny hole in her chest or her long legs or whatever it was between her legs.

"Oh... I was looking for the- the bathroom" I said as convincing as I could, she raised one brow and took a sip of her glass.

"Hmmm interesting" she whispered with a smirk, why does she have to be so attractive. After a moment of silence she finally spoke.

"I'm not allowed to bring you back to earth" she said putting her empty glass on a table, a table that wasn't there before.

"Why not?!" I asked confused, she sighed and stood up and walked to bottle of wine and brought it back to her seat.

"Because, it's against the law" she poured herself more and chugged it down. Why was she acting so weird, she looks sick and tired of this place, I mean I would be too if I had to be here for eternity. Which I won't because I don't belong here. I have to find my sister, that's if she's real.

"When do demons care about the law?! I wanna go back!" I asked frustrated, I am exhausted with the routine and the cleaning and my back fuckin hurts so bad. I want to cry everytime I go back to that stupid tiny room, I am claustrophobic for fuck's sake.

She suddenly appeared in front of my face, the hole in her chest was glowing. She was shaking in anger and I realized who I was talking to, the demon queen who can end me in a blink of an eye.

"Because the last time I helped a human my dear brother took my heart!" She pointed to her chest, I gave her a confused look. How is she even alive then?

"I tried to take her back where she belonged and that was the worst mistake..." She whispered, for the first time her eyes held something else, something different than anger or disgust. She was...broken.

**********************
It's getting interesting.... What do you think?

-S