CHAPTER 12

Lynnie's pov

"I thought you wanted me to fuck you, princess?" She teased crawling on top of me, she pushed my legs and laid them on her shoulders. I moaned when I felt her tip brush against my hole, she slowly pushed herself inside me groaning at the sweet feeling of my tightness around her dick.

She started pounding me right after I got used to her huge size, She held my legs and fucked me senseless. I threw my head back and moaned her name making her go faster.

"T-take off...your s-shirt" I begged, she pushed her hair out of her face while breathing hard. While she was still pushing inside of me, she started to unbutton her shirt not once losing the rhythm which made me even more wet. She was so hot, I loved how her stomach muscles flexed when she wants to go deeper and I loved the sweat drops running down her chest. But what I loved more were her soft groans and moans.

I felt myself getting closer and about to blow all over her dick and she knew that as well, she quickly untied my wrists and I wrapped my arms around her torso scratching her back as I felt the pleasure rush over me. My walls tightened around her and I couldn't hold it in, I came on her, I felt her load fill me up I thought she was going to stop and let me rest but no, she kept going and I screamed in pleasure, I couldn't take. Without pulling out she turned me on my side and picked up her pace, she was going at an inhuman speed. She came again inside me and so did I, I felt my eyes blur and I was too exhausted to open them. I heard her chuckle while she laid next to me, she pulled me to her chest and kissed my head. I didn't react at all, I just felt my eyes go heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to a beautiful smell that I never knew I missed, eggs and bacon. I opened my eyes to find myself completely naked in Achlys' room. I blushed remembering what happened last night and how she fucked me so hard. I was starting to get aroused again but I can't take getting railed like that right now my pussy is swollen. I walked to the bathroom as slow as I can because my legs were numb from yesterday, I took a long warm shower enjoying the water against my skin.

When I was done, I left the bathroom to find a black hoodie with a devil on it. I smiled and wore it, how ironic. I put panties that were laid on the bed as well then put grey sweats on. I walked down the stairs following the delicious smell until I found myself in the kitchen.

Achlys was sitting on one or the chairs with a cup of coffee in her hand, a plate with eggs and bacon was untouched in front of her. She sipped and stared at her phone. When did she get a phone?

"Morning" I said walking closer, her eyes left the phone screen and stared at me. She put the cup on the table and patted her lap. Like the good girl I am I walked to her and sat on her lap and laid my head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms around my body.

"Morning darling" she whispered kissing the top of my head, I felt my heart jump when she called me darling. I just loved how she took care of me and called me sweet names. She grabbed a fork and took a piece of eggs and brought it closer to my face. I opened my mouth and ate the tasty food.

"Do you like it?" She asked, I aggressively nodded my head like a little kid and opened my mouth again so she can feed me more. It felt like she was my mother...

"Might as well call me mommy, I don't mind" she smirked but I was so stunned and my cheeks were heated, I even forgot to chew. She kissed my lips and chuckled. The whole time she was feeding me I was thinking of what she said, I mean it does sound nice but I'm not sure. I was all over the place...

"You realize I could read your thoughts the whole time Lynnie?" She said amused, we were now in her office and she wanted me to sit on her lap while she looked through some stuff.

I tried to get up and leave because I was so embarrassed, but she gripped my thigh and stopped me from moving. She stood up with me still in her lap and sat me on her desk.

"Say it..." She ordered me, I tried to hide my face from her by looking at the ground by she wrapped her hand around my neck and made me look at her. She pressed her crotch between my legs and I can feel myself getting aroused.

"Say. It" she demanded, I swallowed hard and tried to find my words.

"Mommy..." I whispered, her hand went from my neck to my face and she pulled it closer to her. My lips were almost on hers.

"I didn't hear you" she replied, I cleared my throat and stared right into her eyes.

"Mommy" I said louder this time, I saw her lips curve into a smirk and she finally released my face from her grip.

"Good girl..." If I wasn't horny before I most definitely am right now. I squeezed my thighs together to stop the feeling between my legs but it was no help. I was too deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear someone knock until she yelled come in.

"My queen, I found him" Alec said, Achlys smiled and nodded her head proudly. Alec's eyes caught mine and they started to change to a darker color. In a blink of an eye Achlys was pinning Alec against the wall with her forearm on his neck.

"You forgot I can read your mind Alec?" She asked sounded very pissed. What was he thinking about that made her so upset.

"My queen, I just thought she was one of your other flings please forgive me" he said looking down ashamed, her other flings? I don't know just thinking of Achlys with someone else or touching them the way she touched me made me upset.

"If I find out you had one more dirty thought about my human, I will rip your dick from its place" she threatened him and he nodded his head in agreement.

I jumped off of her desk just when Alec left the room, I headed to the door and was about to leave and go to her room.

"What's wrong?" She asked, I gave her a small smile and kissed her cheek.

"Nothing, I'm just tired" she sighed and kissed my head and walked back to her desk. I'm gonna let her work and try to take a nap until she's done.

**********************
Here you go!!

-S