CHAPTER 10

Achlys' pov

I sighed and closed the door in my servant's face, I noticed Lynnie had a worried look. I walked closer to the bed and crawled next to her to plant a small kiss on her lips.

"I have to go meet my brother" I whispered drawing circles on her exposed neck, she looked a little tired so I didn't want to ask her to go to her room.

"You can sleep here until I get back" I kissed her forehead and she nodded her head sleepily. I chuckled and pulled the covers over her then went to my bathroom to take a shower, humans here don't need to go to bathrooms, they don't feel hungry or thirsty but demons on the other hand they need to feed. As for showering, I like it because of the time I spent on earth.

After I put on my black dress and crown, I checked on Lynnie she was sleeping. I smiled and kissed her head then left the room to meet my brother.

"Raphael" I called for him when I entered the throne room, he was sitting on my throne and that made me roll my eyes. He gave me a smile and stood up to give me a hug, Raphael and I weren't that close anymore. He was always the favorite and our father thought I was the weird daughter with and extra member.

"My dear sister! I have missed you" he patted my back and I just crossed my arms in front of me, he only comes down here when he needs a favor.

"What do you want Raphael?" I asked sitting on my throne, He rubbed his hands together ready to shoot whatever he needs me to do for him.

"You see Achlys, there has been a problem and I need you to take care of it" he gave me a sheepish smile and paced around.

"No" was the only thing I said, I am tired of him asking me to do things for him.

"What do you mean no?!" He asked confused, the last time he sent me to earth I ended up without a heart.

"You do realize what happened the last time I went to earth?" I reminded him, he chuckled and folded his arms in front of him.

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that serious. It was just a h-"

"My heart Raphael! You took my heart! And that's not serious?!" He always got away with things, he was always the perfect one and me, well I took the blame for everything he did, I was always punished for what he did.

"Let's make a deal, if you do this one last thing for me. I'll give you your heart back" he said with a smirk across his face. I raised my eyebrow not really believing him.

"I swear on myself, that I'll give you your heart back" he put his hand on his chest as he swore he'll keep his promise, I sighed and looked down at the empty hole on my chest. Maybe if I get my heart back, I can feel again.

"Okay fine I'll give you your wings back, matter of fact you can have them now and when you do your part of the deal you'll get a heart" he said annoyed, I stood up and walked closer to him. We were almost the same height, I stared into his eyes to look for something that'll deny his offer but I found none. He snapped his fingers and I felt pain on my back, I hissed and felt my muscles and bones burn. After a few seconds of pure pain, I felt my black wings open and flap behind my back. I brought them in front of me and touched the soft feathers. I missed them...

"Deal..." he was about to hug me when I put my hand in front of his face.

"On one condition" I said, he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"I take my human with me..." I knew Lynnie wanted to find her sister and I thought this would be the only time she'll ever leave this place.

"No!"

"Then I'm sorry I can't help you" I turned around to leave, when I heard him groan.

"Okay okay! Fine! Deal, you can take your stupid human with you" He said frustrated, I smirked and spun around to look at him.

"I'm listening..."

"Axel has betrayed me, he left heaven to live on earth. I need you to bring him to me, alive" he ordered, I looked at him amused.

"Your favorite Angel has escaped you?" I asked with a smile on my face, Axel and Raphael have been friends since we were kids. I wonder what Raphael did to make his childhood best friend runaway from him.

"I didn't do anything! He just...." He sighed and looked down.

"Just bring him back okay!" He yelled and disappeared, I rolled my eyes and walked back to my chamber. If Axel refused to come willingly, I'll have to kill him

'alive!' I heard Raphael yell in my head, I sighed and pushed my room door open. Lynnie was still sleeping, I walked closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed. I was deep in my thoughts when I felt a hand gently stroke my wings, I tuned around to look at Lynnie and she was stunned.

"I thought only Angels have wings?" She asked curiously, I smiled and nodded.

"I was an Angel once" I replied, she crawled closer. I felt her hands touch my shoulders and softly massage them.

"You seem so tense, is everything alright?" She asked, I hummed softly and enjoyed the feeling of her hands on my shoulders.

"Uhum, I have to go find someone for my brother" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on my lap, she just curled on top of my legs and laid her head on my chest sighing in satisfaction. Her fingers caressed the glowing hole on my chest.

"How did this happen?" She pointed to it, I don't know if I should tell her or not.

"I fell in love with a human once..." I said, when she didn't reply I decided to continue with my story.

"It was just like any other mission, my brother sent me to earth to make sure his Angles were doing what he ordered them to do" I still remember the event like it was yesterday.

"I saw her walking down the street late at night, I noticed she was being followed and I wanted to protect her. I went to her and told her what was happening and reassured her that nothing bad will happen to her. We engaged in a small conversations then one thing lead to another we started hanging out everyday...."

"...I fell in love, then my brother came to earth one day asking me why was I late. Since he's the definition of beauty in the human world she fell in love with him. I pretended like it didn't hurt me but inside I was in so much pain, then the bad news came. She had heart failure and I didn't want her to die because I'll never see her again, my brother being himself he knew I was in love so without even asking for my permission, he ripped my heart and gave it to her..." Lynnie gasped in surprised and sat up to look at me, I gave her a small smile.

"Take from the demons and give to the humans, was his rule because we are 'heartless' and we don't need hearts" I chuckled drily, I felt her soft hand on my cheek and I leaned on it.

"I can give you mine, I mean I don't really need it you know" she offered, I smiled at her and pulled her closer to my chest.

"My dear Lynnie, you're too sweet for your own good" I kissed the top of her head and rested my chin on it. Who knew this girl would make me feel things without being in need of a heart.

**********************
They're so cuuuute!!

-S