CHAPTER 16

Achlys' pov

We were finally in front of the school, before the car can fully stop Lynnie opened the door and ran out. This woman almost fell on her face if I didn't grab her before she kissed the dirty parking lot floor.

"Lynnie! Wait! You don't even know what class she's in!" I yelled running after her, we reached the administration and the secretary had a confused face. Why would two women barge in her office breathing heavily.

"I need to know where Leona Hart is right in this moment!" Lynnie demanded, the secretary stared at her like she was insane. So I stepped in front of her putting a smile on my face, the girl seemed to enjoy my presence because she smiled and put her hair behind her ear.

"Can you please inform us where we can find Leona Hart? Her sister is worried about her" I asked nicely, she quickly started tapping on her keyboard with a smile on her face. I knew this would work, it does everytime. I turned to look at Lynnie who was probably plotting a way to murder the secretary, I chuckled and shifted my attention to woman seated in front of us.

"She's currently in english class, room 19 second floor" the secretary said looking at me up and down, I smiled and thanked her.

"Mimimi she's in english class" Lynnie mimicked the woman after we left the office making me laugh. I can feel her anger and that made me smirk, she was jealous.

She saw my huge smile and amused face and rolled her eyes, I was about to speak when she put her hand up stopping me.

"We'll talk about it when I get my sister" she ordered, I chuckled and bowed to her sarcastically.

"Yes your majesty" I said, she rolled her eyes and we skipped up the stairs until we reached the room. She was about to kick the door when I pulled her.

"Lynnie, you need to knock first" I said, she gave me a confused look.

"You literally kicked my house's door open" she argued, I nodded my head in agreement.

"But I only did it because nobody answered" I said knocking softly on the door, a second has passed and no one answered and I pulled my leg up about to kick the door when someone finally decided to open it.

"..."

My face dropped at the sight of the women, she had a surprised face as she stared at me in confusion.

"Excuse me, I need to see my sister Leona Hart" Lynnie said waking me up from my day dream, she probably noticed that the teacher didn't answer so she snapped her fingers in front of her face. Isabelle, woke up and cleared her throat looking at a confused Lynnie who was giving the both of us weird looks.

"I- I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked Lynnie,

"I said I need to see my sister, her name is Leona and she's in this class right now" Lynnie said again, Isabelle gave me a side look and turned back to look at her class. I was speechless and if I had a heart it would be trying to leave my ribcage.

"Uhm, Leona your sister is here" Isabelle said, a few seconds later a very confused teenager who was almost the same replica of Lynnie but younger stepped outside the room and Isabelle closed the door behind her.

Lynnie stepped closer to her sister who was very confused and surprised, her curious eyes suddenly turned into anger.

"I don't have sister..." she mumbled, I can hear her thoughts and they were all over the place. She was confused that her sister was actually alive and here standing right in front of her.

"Leona..." Lynnie whispered with tears in her eyes, she stepped closer to her and wrapped her in her arms. The youngest didn't flinch or hug her back she just stood there frozen.

"I'm sorry, I- I didn't know..."

"... I didn't know you existed" Lynnie explained quietly sobbing on her sister's shoulder. Leona pushed her away gently with tears running down her face. She quickly whipped them with her sleeve and stepped back.

"Miss Isabelle, I don't know who this person is can I please go back in the class" Leona said not taking her eyes off of Lynnie, Isabelle who was staring at me the whole time finally turned to look at her student.

"Of course, go back inside" she agreed, Lynnie grabbed her sister by the arm and tried to stop her.

"Leona please, just give me a moment to explain I-" she started but was quickly cut off by Isabelle.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but you need to leave or I'll have to call security" she threatened, Lynnie's hurt eyes turned into anger.

"This is a fuckin family matter, so respectfully fuck off!" She yelled at Isabelle who was very surprised with Lynnie's outburst, a long minute of a staring contact between them, Isabelle finally started looking in her Jean's pockets and took her phone out probably about to dial the security's number. Lynnie slapped Isabelle's hand making her drop her phone.

"This is assault! I'm calling the cops!" Isabelle said upset and went to fetch her phone.

"That won't be necessary we're leaving" I said looking at her, Lynnie looked at me confused.

"No we're not, not before I take my sister with me!" She yelled, Leona yanked her hand and pushed the classroom door open. Lynnie was about to follow after her and I couldn't stop myself from yelling.

"Yes we are!" Her eyes widened and she looked hurt. I sighed and walked closer to touch her hand as away to apologize but she pulled it away, she backed away and started walking towards the stairs. I was about to follow after her when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"I didn't know you were back" Isabelle whispered, I still didn't look at her but I was staring at her hand that was wrapped around my wrist.

"Yeah, I'm here to get something done...for my brother" I made she heard those last words, I pulled my hand away and she grabbed me again making me sigh.

"What do you want Isabelle?" I asked annoyed, she stepped closer making give her a curious look, I can read her thoughts but I decided against it.

"I- I just missed you and thought maybe we can reconnect and talk for a little bit" she suggested, this time I snatched my arm away from her.

"My wife wouldn't like that, goodbye Isabelle" her eyes widened and I took that moment to slip away and follow after Lynnie, what made her think I'd wanna hangout with her or talk to her again. But most importantly what made me call Lynnie my wife if front of my ex lover.

********************

Draaammaaa....

What do you think is gonna happen? 🤔

-S