Wildly inappropriate

I am at Miss Abby's studio sitting on the cold floor.

"Arizona was so bad they whooped you guys out of the park. I excepted better from you it was Arizona gosh dang it. And remember instead of drinking at the bar you better be getting your daughters headpiece on right".

She stares at my mommy and Christy.

"Anyways onto the pyramid"

Maddie
Paige Chloe
Brooke Nia Makenzie Kayla

"You guys failed at making me happy and I was so very disappointed. You are going to do better this time alright. This is one of our easiest competitions out there so you are going to do this perfect I don't care what you say perfect perfect".

I hate it when she says perfect perfect. Nobody's perfect we're human. Christy says that a lot To Abby. I love Christy she stands up to Abby.

"The new number is called electricity say that for me girls".

"Electricity". We all say.

"It's more of an LA jazz type theme it's hot and sexy". Abby says to the mothers

"Maddie since you did so great the other day you didnt give me any trouble or your mom for that matter you will be front and center for the group dance".

"Maddie you will be doing one of your solos and Chloe you will be doing one of your solos as well".

"Moms you are dismissed".

I run to mommy and go upstairs with her.

They are practicing the group number and I hear Abby screaming dance moves that I know how to do. Maybe a little sloppy but I know how to do them well and right.

The others girls come upstage and I go downstairs with Kenzie. We ask Abby if we can watch and she's says of course.

Chloe's solo looks really pretty and I like it a lot.

We also see Maddie's but she's always miss perfect. Chloe's gonna win I can feel it.

Then we watch them rehearse the group number a few more times. Nia is doing something really hot which Holly Isint very fond of.

The moms upstairs are talking about how inappropriate the dance is but I like it. It really shows Chloe's the best and that Maddie's second in line.

•4 days till comp•

We are at Abby's place and Brooke is on the bench. Her hip has been hurting her really really bad lately and Abby said to get a drink and go straight down to the studio to keep rehearsing.

I felt bad. Brooke was hysterical at this point clutching her hip. She braved through it thought and went downstairs to the studio knowing that if she told Abby she had servere hip pain Abby would have pushed her to her limits hip pain or not.

The practiced the routine a few more times until it was almost perfect then the remaking girls except Chloe and Maddie went upstairs.

We heard a faint knock on the door so mommy picked me up and went to go get it. A old lady was at the door with a girl looking a tiny bit older than me.