Presents!

I woke up in a daze. What the heck happened to me.

I sit up and rub my head and mom comes and hugs me. The lights seem like their blinding me. I've never felt this way before.

"Omg Kayla thank god" mom breathes as she hugs me tighter.

I feel like I can't speak. I open my mouth but no words spill out. Did I fall? Did I pass out? Did I get sick?

"What happened" I breathe . Just saying that word knocked the wind out of me. I gasped for some air.

The nurses immediately grabbed a ventilator and put it over my mouth slowly telling me to gasp for air through the mask.

I did so as I felt my lungs relax as I breathed in the oxegyn that was going through my lungs.

The took it off and I could breathe more eaisly.

It felt nice to finally be able to breathe without gasping. It made me feel uncomfortable to gasp.

"You can take her home today after we run a few tests. Her head seemed to hit the ground very hard knocking her out and the wind out of her so we are going to assume she has a concussion making her not be able to dance for a few weeks"

"She needs to dance you don't know what this teacher will do DR she literally gets screamed at for not being able to dance good while throwing her guts up. Can we ice her wound and see if she feels good enough to dance?" Mom practically pleaded.

"No ma'am it's for the best. She feel hard. And if she falls again this could cause brain damage or death especially if it was as hard as it was."

"Fine" mom huffs picking me up out of the hospital bed grabbing her purse and phone.

"Ma'am you can't just leave we really need to get these tests ran so she dosent die. Blood could drain to her head any minute causing dizziness and headaches that would cause so much pain. She needs checked out. Please ma'am this is the only way your daughter can get better and get back to dancing as soon as possible"

"Send me my hospital bill were good" mom says going out the door seeing the nurse shake her head oblivious to what just happened.

Mom buckled me into my car seat with her phone and I watch some shows. Some PEPPA pig playing and I relax. My head was pounding and I could honestly feel my heart beating beat by beat in my head.

Mom gets me out of the car and I see grandmas car parked. I'm excited to see grandma and Brooke and Paige.

Mom walks inside and I see tons of gifts sprawled messily on the tabletop. Some balloons and cards and big packages and gift baskets and all the good stuff.

"Hi Hunny how are you feeling sweet pea" grandma said with the biggest smile she could spread on her beautiful warm welcoming face.

"Fine" I mumble feeling tired and unamused and ready to go to bed.

Brooke and Paige walk out of the lounge to find me attached to mommy's hip.

"Hi Kayla how are you doing" they both say aloud.

"Fine" I announce once again feeling more exhausted than ever"

Paige takes me off of mommy's hip and puts me on hers. A big white toothed smile spread across her face. I lay my head on her shoulder and she goes back into the lounge with me on her lap.

I fall asleep and Paige just turns on a show and watches it for around two hours till I wake up and want to play and open my gifts.

She sets me on the dining room table and hands me a card.

I rip open the card and hand it to mommy to read.

"I am so happy your back at the house so we can dance and play. I hope your doing okay Kay. Love you always Paige.

I smile and say thanks to Paige.

I grab the card from Brooke and rip it open handing it to her to hold.

"I miss your smile and your warm laugh and I miss seeing you at the studio. Your going to do great things Kayla hyland. Glad your doing okay. Love Brooke."

I smile again and thank her a grab grandmas card.

Mom reads it

"I am so sorry about what happened. Dancing is your life blood and I knew something like this was going to happen. I am so proud of you Kay and the person you are becoming. Love you to the moon and back grandma"

I hug grandma and start opening my gifts.

I get a big box of goldfish,a baby doll,a tumbling wedge,candy,a beam and some tights and leotards.

I thank them all and go to bed. I instantly fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I am so excited to see the dance girls and the moms and tell them about my story.

A/N:love love LOVE this chapter. Sorry it didn't come out within the next couple hours I said but I came up with more ideas and it felt impossible to write. I did it though and I hope you all enjoy.

Vote comment ideas for me and suggest this book to your friends. I am trying to get to 2k reads and 100 votes and I couldn't do it without y'all's endless support.

Next chapter should be out Easter Sunday so Tommorow or the next day I'm not sure yet. Thanks for reading loves proud of you always and thank you for getting me this far.