Pickles

I walk into the studio and go to the dancers den. I set down my dance bag and pulled out my water.

I slowly start walking into studio A when Gia yells "be in here in 5 seconds". I quickly sat down next to Chloe.

She immediately starts. "We are starting at the top today" she announced.

She walked over to
the pyramid and stood facing us.

"At the top is Maddie." I sigh and start to daydream.
...

"And on the bottom Kayla.",my heart starts to race and my mind goes everywhere. "You failed me yesterday. You didn't show up to any practices and then you show up to competition and don't place. You are a disgrace" . I start to shake.

I run out of the room and into the den,leaving everyone behind. I sit on the bench, Chloe runs in after me worried."I-I think I'm h-having a p-panic a-attack".

Chloe guides me to the bathroom where she gets some warm water on a paper towel and dabs my under eyes so the redness disappears. Soon enough Paige comes in looking worried .

"What's happening Chloe",Paige said sounding scared for her life. "She's having a panic attack",Paige runs over to me and dabs the hot paper towel on my forehead.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door and Chloe immediately locks the door and Abby starts banging "get out of here out out out" she says as I burst into tears again.

Paige and Chloe run to the door and run out as I lock myself in one of the stalls. I hear Abby talking to Paige and Chloe. I start to calm my self down, and even though I'm calm now I'm not leaving.If I do I'll get yelled at by miss Abby.

I sit in the stall and fiddle with my thumbs waiting till we get dismissed for the day. I unlock the stall and start playing with the soap and paper towels and after to long I get so bored I start doing pirouettes.

After awhile, Paige and Chloe comes back in. She signals me that it's time to go. She opens the door and leads me out. I get outside and wait for my mom to get there. I start to play with rocks and things around me. I see a car pull right up to me,I walk to it and open the door. I get in and I put my head down without talking the rest of the ride home.

"You ok kay" Brooke asks and I nod not believing even myself. I unbuckle my booster and climb out going the kitchen and grab a huge box of goldfish and run to my room.  I turn on some Henry danger as I munch and munch before mom brings me a bowl of Mac and cheese.

I set the goldfish aside and take the warm bowl into my hands. I start to take little bites, but my mom interrupts me. "Are you okay Kayla,did something happen at dance today". I shake my head and turn my focus back on Henry Danger.

All of a sudden I feel sick. Like really really sick. I run to the toilet and start puking into the bowl. After about 5 minutes I brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth.  Once again another attack.

"Who's in here", says paige, "it's me Kayla",paige barges into the door to see the puke in the bowl. "Did you throw up are you okay".Paige runs out the door and yells to mom.  She starts running up the stairs and into the bathroom.

"Mom I'm fine" I say loudly and slam the door in both of their faces and quickly lock it. Wow they just barge in. I can deal with my struggles on my own. I sigh and continue brushing my teeth.

Once I'm done brushing my teeth, I wait in the bathroom for a little bit till paige and mom have moved away from the door.I slowly open the door and tiptoe to my room.I lay in my bed and cuddle up with pickles. It's my favorite stuffed animal, and after awhile I soon start to drift asleep.