Cheerleader Blues

I was in the car waiting for Brooke and Paige to get out of school. They got out of school and Paige greeted me at the door. My mom drove us to Abby's.

Abby was pointing fingers at a senior and I just watched. I didn't care what Abby thought about others as long as it wasent me.

We all sat down on the freezing cold floor. I put my knees up to my chest to warm myself up.

"Those judges were insane. That dance was so good girls full of energy lovely performance those judges need to get used to those outfits. It was an high waisted crop top oh enough blabbering let's get on with the pyramid."

Maddie
Chloe Brooke
Nia Paige Kenzie Kayla vivi-Anne

"Maddie you did amazing great performance pointed toes it was lovely so you are on the top once again."

"Chloe you did good really well your solo was good great peice that I liked a lot good job"

"Brooke you performed fine I excepted better but good".

"Nia it was great I loved your peice and you did it well great job"

"Paige you did good really good that's all I have to say"

"Makenzie you didn't preform but you will"

"Kayla you watched and don't make a peep great job"

"Vivi-Anne haven't seen you perform onstage so I can't say anything about you"

"Anyways today we will be rehearsing our group dance and that's it but this weekend you all will have a solo a beautiful peice for each and every one of you"

I smiled because I finally got to do a peice onstage

"Also Tommorow makenzie and Kayla you are going to come in for a private you guys have a jazz acro duet which I think you guys would nail".

"Let's get to work"

•4 days till comp•
I was doing some elbow stands and the dawn herself walked in.

"May I speak to you a minute" she said.

"No ma'am I'm rehearsing"

They argue for what seems like forever and me and kenzies ears were at the door listening to everything that they said. I giggled.

I had a acro solo to the music Katie Perry Roar.

I was dressed up as a tiger and I loved the outfit. It was gorgeous.

"And your gonna hear me roar louder louder than a lion and I am the champion"

I loved the peice and I knew I was gonna nail this routine and when the solo mini catergory 3-5 routine.

Then me and Kenzie went to miss Gia for our private Duet. We were doing the dance to the 80s song material girl. We have some old outfits that miss Abby used to wear.

"Tensca spin both sit at the same time" Gia ordered.

•2 days till comp•
I woke up at 4. I didn't feel to well today. Brooke was up all night with hip pain. She was crying and making a big scene. I could tell it hurt her bad because she dosent complain Very often.