Why me

I did not want to go to dance today. It was prison. Especially what Abbys smug little face said to me 2 nights ago made my blood boil.

I walked in there not even needing a jacket I was upset and heated enough.

We waited for a good 30 minutes before Abby appeared. She looked diffirent. Her eyes looked smaller than they already were. Something was off.

"Hey girls guess what."

We all gawked our heads and then she smiled.

"I got plastic surgery" she beamed and my outh flew open. Yuck.

"I also got someeyelash extensions which makes my eyelashes look beauitiful and well kept"

She looked so weird. I hated this new and improved Abby.

"So prymaid that dance comp was a wreck. Nonetheless to Hylands forgot their solos so that makes it that much more aggrivating. Anways at the bottom of the prymaid is Vivi-anne."

"If your mom keeps giving me all this trouble you are going to be on provation. You know what that means? You are not nessicarily accepted into Abby Lee Dance Company competition team"

She nodded

Vivi hated the thought of even being on stage. The thought of smiling and dancing her heart out was not top if the list for her.

"Next Kenzie"

Wow Kenzie was low. I wonder why.

"You sassed me young lady. That does not get around here. You made my mouth drop. You made my eyes water. I am your coach I am your leader. You do what I say or else you will have no future".

Kenzies eyes water and Mellisa drew the line.

"abby shes 6. You were solemnly tormenting her best friend. She was going to stick up for her. That's what best friends do".

She shook her head and moved on.

"Kayla you forgot it was obvious. The look you gave me before you forgot. The way your legs froze and you ran made me so mad. I was scrunching my hands into fist watching. Your form was downright terrible. I am so diappointed"

I was about to storm out of that door. If she said anyhting hurtful to my sister I was going to lose my cool.

"Paige that was bad. You frogot just like your sister. You leapt around like a weird crab looking thing."

I stormed out. I ran.

I went to the black SUV and sat there tears in my eyes for 5 minutes before mom came out.

"Kayla what was that"

I cried

"You're blaming me! Abby is literally tormenting me and my sister. Soldering us around like a crazy person. its not healthy for us to be in there being screamed at. My little heart is about to burst from so much pressure. I am going to cry. Please don't make me go back there. I will soldier on if it's for the best but absolutely not today or this week"

"Kayla please. I am paying great money for these lessons and for these competitions. For your bags hair products makeup products you name it. I am paying enough money for you to be an incredible dancer. You're better than both of your older sisters times a million. You have passion and technique little girl and Abby loves you."

"I am not going back there no matter how hard you force me I am not. I will go to candy apples studio if that's the place I can get treated with respect and kindness. Poor Paige is to nervous to speak up and Brooke is older and dosent really mess up often."

I sobbed and sobbed and finally mom gave up and walked back inside the studio. I couldnt bear to see abbys pig small plastic surgery eyes. I went back in there until mom finally took me and paige home.

Opening up to her seems impossible right now. In this state of mind I could not speak. My eyes just flowed with tears. My dance career might be ruined.

I ran into our house this morning and sat in my mirror. Looking at myself. Playing the moment back in my head when I froze on stage.

We filmed it for dance moms and I would see the episode when the season came out.

"I don't even really even pay attention that they are filming. We just have to act a little bit more dramatic for the show's effect"

I say in my interview while shaking my hands.

I was crying super hard when Paige walked in and scooped me up.

"Kayla look Abby is a little witch sometimes but we have to deal with it. Don't let mean words hurt you you are too good for that. You are a young dancer and have more passion and technique than anyone I can barely put into words. You have places to go young lady. Take those opportunities"

I portrayed a smile and squeezed Paige. She was the sweetest.

Mom made some turkey and cheese pinwheels for dinner. I wasent very hungry so I just nibbled at them.

I only ate 5 goldfish too which was a surprise. I hated wasting goldfish but I knew they would be eaten. I threw my pinwheels in the trash salvaging the cheese so I could eat it later.

I went to my room and put on my pink pajamas and curled up into bed.

I would go to dance tommorow. I have things to learn and places to be.

2 days later

I woke up feeling like a corpse. I was not refreshed or energized.

I knew I said I would go to the studio the next day but I didn't want to step foot in there so mom just took me home and let me watch cartoons.

So today I had too. Comp was tommorow and I couldn't waste an ounce of my time if I wanted to compete.

It's also the biggest competition of the season where I am competing for little miss energy.

I threw on my leo and some tights. Then I brushed my hair and teeth making sure to scrub this one tooth that hurt me really bad.

I then went downstairs and found my plate which consisted of cheesy eggs sausage and some honey ham.

I quickly ate the food and drank my protein shake.

Abby's here I come