I DONT WANNA DANCE ANYMORE

"Great job girls!!" Abby exclaims as she walks into the studio A.

"You guys had energy you guys had sass you guys impressed me".

Maddie
Kayla Brooke
Chloe Paige makenzie Nia

"Nia we are not fifth place dancers we are 1st place dancers. Am I happy with 5th not at all. Are we going to learn from  5th? Absolutely!"

"Makenzie. You are injured. You can't dance. So I have nothing to judge you on."

Holly speaks up.

"Makenzies hurt and you have nothing to judge her on. Nia danced her best and you put her at the bottom"

"Holly we do not disrupt pyramid. I am the teacher you are not."

Holly shuts her mouth as Abby slowly rolls her eyes.

"Paige. I thought you deserved lower. You seemed off. Your turn sequences were sloppier. Your toes were far from pointed. You are here because of you and Chloe's duet. That was beautiful.  I don't know what happened."

Mommy starts screaming.

"SHES TRYING SHE IS TRYING. YOU ARE TELLING HER SHE HAS NO TALENT WHEN SHE IS BRINGING HONE WINS LEFT AND RIGHT. SHE BEATS MADDIE AND CHLOE ONE WEEK AND ALL SHE GETS IS A GOOD JOB. NOT HUGS AND CONGRATULATIONS MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE YOU GIVE MADDIE. THIS IS RIDICULOUS"

"How many drinks have you had today" Abby asked

"I have not drunk a thing today thank you very much and do not talk like that in front of my 3 year old." Mom says

"She needs to learn what you do at some point"

Mom picks me up and yells at Brooke and Paige to come on.

I kick and scream like a little girl but that's what people my age do right??

I was almost at the top of the pyramid and mommy just drags me out. I would probaly get a beautiful solo today.

Mom practically tackles me into the car and I pout and cry.

Paige try's to call me down but nothing is working. I'm all worked up.

Mommy drives us home and I run upstairs and slam my door.

I pace my room then dug my head in my pillow.

I fall asleep.

I wake up to a cheese and cracker plate with some fresh fruit on my room.

Or check the time on my iPad and it is 7:45.

I eat the crackers and the fruit and keep the plate in my room. I have no energy.

The next morning I drag myself up and get ready for dance. I'm going no matter what.

I pull on my Leo and tights brush my teeth and hair and pull it into a tight messy bun..

I go to the car and signal to mom that I am ready to go. She drags Brooke to the car and Paige follows.

We drive to the studio.

" there they are the hylands" Abby greets.

I go down to where I am learning my solo.

" this is a jazz-acro peice it is called all bout that base"

I learn the cherography and it is so weird.

Abby told me to flex my toes which never happens.

Is she setting me up to fail?

I do the moves and Rehearse.

I feel good about the number but then I remember what's happening and why Abby is telling me to flex my feet and not land my front walkover.

Comp day
I am getting ready for the competition.

I put my outfit in my case and get my makeup suitcase with hair products too.

We load all my stuff into the back of mommy's car and we head to Abby's.

I get there at around 5 am and I see Maddie and Chloe.

"Hey mads" I yelp

"Hey" she mumbled groggily still sleep deprived.

"You sound tired get hyped" I say jumping up and down.

"Mom wouldn't let me drink coffee because she didn't want me to over caffeinate so I had to skip today. So I'm not very entergetic" she replied

"I don't get coffee and  hyped" I say

"It's diffirent" she yawns

We all get on the bus and I sit next to Maddie. She falls asleep and so do I and I feel a quick jolt and I know we are at the building.

We unload and I get ready for my solo.

"Number 268 all about that base"

I do it and the judges look unimpressed.

I run off and then 15 minutes later it's awards.

"1st place number 134 another love"

I didn't place and Abby yells and mommy yells back.

I'm sick of it and I scream

"I DONT WANNA DANCE ANYMORE"