💕| I've got you|

Viper! Luca balsa/prisoner x reader
Requested by someone but they deleted it a second later lmao 😔
___________________________________

Running. That's all you can think of. Running. Running. Feeling out of breath and exhausted but that won't stop you. You have to figure a way to get out right? There has to be a way to get out of this never ending jungle. It felt as if you were running in circles. The same couple trees and rocks always appearing. You felt like your were going insane. Did you do something wrong? Was the universe punishing you? After what felt like ages you collapsed, taking everything in you to not start crying. Your vision was getting blurry....was it because of the tears? No your face was dry.......what was happening .
                               .
                                 .
                                   .
"Hello? Are you okay?"

Feeling as if you were struck by electricity you shot up. Had you fallen asleep? How? Looking over to your left you see a guy crouching next to you. Your vision hadn't cleared up all the way so he looked like a blob of white, blue and green. A lot of green. After a while you were able to make out a face. He looked worried and confused, his head slightly tilted to the side.

"You were in a pretty rough condition when I found you. Are you feeling better now?" He asked again. Reaching out of check your temperature

"Oh! Um yeah I'm feeling better. Thank you......uh...." You started, trailing off because you don't know his name.

"I'm Luca Balsa! What is your name?" He asked expectantly.

"Y/n L/n. Thank you so much for helping me, Mr. Balsa" You slightly bowed to him but all you got in response was a slight laugh.

"There's no need for formalities! Please just call me Luca" he started talking "Do you need more water? When I found you were dehydrated"

Now that he had mentioned it, your throat was kind of sore...

You nodded your head yes. Luca smiled and held out a pouch with water.

<*><*><*><*><*>

You had been staying with Luca for a while. He was a caring man who helped you when you felt trapped. He frequently brought you food and made sure you stayed warm over night. You would be lying if you said you hadn't fallen for the man. You didn't think you would ever get the courage to admit it tho.

"Y/n I need to confess something"

Your heart skipped a beat. Paying full attention to the man who had just walked in. Was he finally gonna say it?

"I think I'm kicking you out."

What.

You suddenly hear a sound you've grown to love. Luca laughing.

"You're so cute! I have feelings for you but your reaction was just too cute~"

You let out a sigh of relief knowing he was joking.

"I have feelings for you too but how about you don't make me question my feelings for you" you retorted, pouting at the laughing white haired man.

Luca wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck.

"You'll love me for the rest of time~"

_______________________________
Word count: 525

Guys oh em gee I'm not dead??????? Not clickbait
Only note is hey anyone with golden ratio who doesn't really play/is willing to take my account with the fugitive(and his acc and portrait), candy girl and Chiaki(no I don't just have these 3 skins) please hmu I am so desperate for golden ration since I never was able to grab him with the $150 </3