🍭|Protective|

Postman x reader

Requested by Mirai2Haruka

______________________________________

You were sitting on the chair writing on your hand, you asked the kind Geisha to help you learn Japanese which she happily agreed to. Now you didn't consider yourself smart in any way, but you had a interest for learning languages, of course you weren't the best at learning, you spoke maybe one or two fluently and 1 or two not so fluently. The pen you were writing with glided across your wrist, marking your skin. '青い - blue(hiragana)' was the most recent thing you had added, yes, you would normally use a notebook to write like a decent person but due to the fact you were so forgetful, you had managed to lose it in one of the several drawers you have in your dorm room. Servais was sitting next to you, speaking with Kreacher as always and Victor was sitting across from you, writing something on a piece of paper, most likely a welcome letter to the newest survivor, Andrew Cress who was the gravedigger. As you continued writing you overheard Kreacher and Servais speaking since they were quiet loud and you were sure both have never heard of whispering.

"Why do you think Y/n always talks with Victor anyway?"

"Probably out of pity. Who would want to speak with that mute guy anyways?"

You gave looked at them, unamused at their words. From your peripheral vision you see Victor flinch at their words which made you even more annoyed.

"You think he's threatening her to be friends?"

"Psh probably the other way around. Y/n probably only talks to him for her benefits during matches like everyone else"

That was it. You knew people like Vera only befriended Victor for his help during matches but most like Andrew and you talked to him because he was enjoyable to be around despite him being mostly mute.

"Why don't you shut your traps for a second? I hope you realize that not everyone is as shallow as you two. Unlike you snobs, Victor is a gentleman and knows what being polite is. Now get up, leave, look in a mirror and and think about your pathetic words" You snapped, venom lacing your words. Had they really thought they couldn't be heard? How deaf did you think you two were? Both had a look of shock etched across their faces while Victor started at you dumbfounded. The two quickly  shot up and left, seeming embarrassed as you rolled your eyes.

"Don't listen to them, Vic. You are way better than those slobs" You said while looking at Victor with a smile which he returned. Victor admired your strength and how proactive you were of others who you were close to and he knew you would never let him get pushed around sort of like the older sister he wished would have protected him before but at least you protect him now.
______________________________________

Words: 492

Wow okay this is super short :")
I also had a decent idea but it ended up flopping more than my grades.
Anyways I found this picture of myself and I have no idea why I wrote that in the caption thingy ●_●"
I think it's reference to something that happened in history but idk

(Also excuse my ugly face)

|oneirataxia| Identity V x Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें