💕|Like a princess|

Luca/Prisoner x reader

Requested by no one I just thought this would be fun lol

______________________________________

You sat at the table, your hand resting on your chin as you spoke with Naib. You two weren't discussing about anything important, just bizarre things that have crossed your mind and thoughts about the other survivors and hunters.

"Yeah he's cool and all but you're still one of my favorites~" You responded with a smirk and a wink as Naib raised his eyebrow.

"I better be. Do you know how many times I've almost been chaired because of you?" He pouted while crossing his arms making you giggle.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry~" You said while smiling, thinking of all the times Naib has helped you. You two had a match soon with the Andrew and Luca and the two of you hadn't seen them in a match before so you guys weren't sure what to expect. You were excited for the new opportunity. You had spoken with both of them before, you had toned down your usual nature with Andrew in hopes of not making him uncomfortable. Luca was a whole different situation. You enjoyed seeing his face flush red while he tries to play cool. You found it very cute.

-Time skip brought to you by anxiety-

The match had started making you excited yet nervous at the same time. Matches were always quite strange when it came to your emotions but you didn't mind too much, matches were still fun for you and definitely made you closer with some of the others, including some of the hunters.

You jumped through the window and ran to the nearest cipher, hoping that the hunter wasn't near. You continued decoding, you fingers hitting the metalic keys with no mistakes until you hear a familiar voice near.

"The hunter is near me!" You recognized the voice of Luca and immediately saw him running past you with Hastur trailing not so far behind. You decided to wait until he got incapacitated or he got chaired to step in, you liked him but you were not about to get sent back trying to help him...yet. You continued decoding but stayed aware of Luca's situation. Once you finished the first cipher you hear Luca groan in pain which was an obvious signs that sometimes had probably happened. You made your way over to where you suspected Luca and the hunter to be as quietly as possible, making sure not to be in plain sights and rat yourself out.

You turned a corner and saw that Hastur was too close for comfort. You ran into the nearest locker and peered through the holes. Despite your limited eyesight in the locker, you could still tell that Luca was chaired. You swore under your breath since Hastur wasn't leaving, leaving you stuck in the locker unless you wanted to try and escape and leave Luca chaired. Eventually Hastur left leaving Luca alone giving you a chance to rescue him. You got out of the locker and ran over to him, causing him to be surprised, not having seen you.

Just as you were untying him, the alarm went off signaling the exit gate was now opened. Once the ropes were finally loosened you picked Luca up bridal style and ran torwards the gate. Luca's face flushed as he looked at  you with wide eyes.

"W-what are you doing?! Put me d-down" he exclaimed, hiding his red face with his gloves hands.

"Aww how cute, no can do. Don't wanna leave you behind now do I?" You responded with a giggle. Luca muttered something inaudible and proceeded to bury his face in the crook of your neck making you giggle once again.

When you two finally made it to the manor you placed Luca down. You gently grabbed his wrists and moved his hands from his face, planting a small kiss on his cheek before turning around and walked back to your room leaving Luca dumbfounded as he touched the spot you kissed in disbelief.

"Oh and by the way" Luca looked at you "You looked very cute when I was carrying you" you said before winking and running off.

______________________________________

Word count: 873

I don't know what this train wreck is please forgive me. For some strange reason I kept on forgetting how to say anything???? Also around when you were untying him the Twisted Wonderland OST "Piece of my world" started playing and you bet I stopped writing just to jam out to it. I love Twisted wonderland so much💕💕
I kinda wonder what kind of person I seem to you guys-
Also just a quick thing, I once forgot the Mike and Kreacher were survivors, I keep mixing up Emily and Emma for some stupid reason, I forgot Violetta was a hunter AND I ALSO LITERALLY FORGOT THE HUNTERS WERE DEAD. Ahhh I love being able to remember the amount of times I made myself look like an idot and I still can't remember things like 'hey! Just a reminder, Margaretha exists'

And just one last thing

Niccolo got his weave snatched-

Ahhh I love re-reader chapter 83+
They are my favorites :")

Alsomisonointhebackground