☁️|Kadota|

Wu chang/Black/Fan Wuijiu x Depressed! Reader

:(V) To disapear, vanish, get/be lost, be missing; to fade

-Highschool AU-

!trigger warning!

Requested by marilyn666monroe
______________________________________

You woke up feeling sore, the bruise on your cheek quite obvious from the other day. You sighed and got up, dread coming over you, another day of school, another day of being forced to do everyone's work, another day of being dehumanized. You changed into your uniform, a dark red jacket over a white short sleeved dress shirt with a bow on the collar, on the top of the right sleeve was (your country flag), a black skirt, black knee high socks and mary jane shoes, gold spade buttons were on the jacket and a pocket watch hanging from down your skirt. You brushed your hair, trying not to pull it too harshly and bring yourself even more pain. You grabbed your bag and walked out, looking down, mentally preparing yourself for the day. You sighed, not being able to comprehend what you had done to make everyone dislike you. You felt a small drop on your nose, more and more water droplets ended up falling, making you swear under your breath. After a few minutes of walking in the rain, you made it to the school, all you would have to do is pass the gates, open the school doors and avoid everyone. Unfortunately for you, the moment you stepped inside the godforsaken building, everyone was staring at you.

"Well well well. If it isn't the little pig of the school. Did you do my homework, you freak?" Snarled the familiar voice of Vera, a scowl plastered on her face. You meekly nodded taking out her homework from your bag. 

"Hmph. If I get any of these wrong things won't go so swell. You deserve to be on the other side" Vera replies, venom lacing her words. The school was divided on half, on the east, the side you were in, held the mere humans, the people who were accepted for having certain skills and being able to do certain tasks. The other side, the west, was were the non-humans were, the headmaster said that they were also accepted for their skills, but everyone was aware that they were only accepted if they were categorized as 'interesting'. Everyone said that they were terrifying freaks that could kill you in one go, despite the fact that this has never happened and the only time both sides were together was during lunch, and even then did both sides stay mostly apart. Sometimes you wonder if this was for the better, for all you know the rumors could be true and everyone on the west would hate you as well and you would get even worse injuries. The only person who didn't hate you was the quiet postman, Victor and the polite nurse, Emily.  You were grabbing your stuff from your locker, when suddenly someone punched the locker besides yours. You tensed knowing it was the mercenary since he was the only one who seemed to enjoy being overly violent with you. 

"Oh Y/n....Did you happen to have your homework and some money?" Naib said in a sickly sweet tone. You only had your homework, homework for Norton and homework for William. Knowing that if you didn't give him what he had wanted, you would not live to see another date, due to the fact that Naib along with Martha and William were the ones who mostly beat you up, you still had the bruise on your arm from when Naib pushed you to the ground and kicked you. You shut your locker and handed him your homework for all your classes, since he share the exact same schedule as you, much to your displeasure and his advantage. 

He smirked and grabbed your hair, pulling it and smashing your head against the locker making you groan in pain "Thanks, you damn pig". He kicked your back before walking off, leaving you there in pain, tears brimming your eyes. Before you knew it the bell rang, signaling you were late for class. You got up and limped to you first period class, having to apologize to the teacher for being late. Your classes went as usual, getting picked on, the teachers getting mad at you for not doing your homework, having notes being thrown at you and Victor and Emily trying to comfort you. It was 6th period, lunch, you hated it, Victor and Emily were usually sitting with their friends while you were alone, that's when your bullies always decided to strike, no matter how many times you moved spots, the would always find you and hurt you. You were sitting behind the school, hoping that they wouldn't find you, oh how wrong you were. You suddenly hear a bunch of footsteps followed by the voice of Naib.

"Who do we have here? Did you really think you could hide form us?" He said, a malice filled grin plastered on his face. Behind him were William, Norton, Vera, Kevin and Servais. You suddenly feel Vera kick your stomach, you groaned in pain. Norton grabbed your hair and pulled you up, before punching you on your jaw. You feel some sort of stick hit you behind your head, one by one they all started beating you up. You started coughing up blood and tearing up when you suddenly hear a rough voice speak.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THING YOU'RE DOING?!" 

"Shit, It's one of the monsters! Scatter! Hopefully he'll kill her!" William said while running off, everyone else running behind him. You were unable to get up, considering you were coughing up blood and you had just been repeatedly kicked on your legs, stomach and arms, you were she you had several bruises and a few cuts. You hear the footsteps coming closer and closer, preparing yourself for your death, you suddenly feel a cold hand on you cheek, wiping away your tear with his thumb.

"Are you alright?" The voice said. You opened your eyes and saw a tall male, crouching down, he had a black hair with stripes of white in a long braid, he had a dark mark on his face and bright orange eyes, he seemed to be wearing traditional chinese clothing that were mostly black with a few accents of red and white. You started crying, spilling out all your emotions, feeling the weight of your emotions become lighter and lighter. You told him about how much you felt like a waste of space, how much you just wanted to die to stop the pain of your life. The male sighed and embraced you in his arms.

"I won't let them hurt you and I won't let you fade away. You are special and rightfully deserve your life. You can do so much and find the right person to care for you. They only hurt you because the know they will never be as good as you." He said nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

"Thank you. I'm Y/n" 

"Fan Wuijiu" 

Fan kept his promise. He protected you and cherished you, reminding you that he loved you dearly and that you were his light. You met his brother Xie Bi'an and some of the others that were from the 'other side'. You introduced them to Victor and Emily who were both glad you had found someone who gave you happiness. You and Fan became the couple everyone envied and Fan made sure to teach your bullies a lesson. 

Fan would always say the same thing when he saw you 

"I don't understand how I scored such a perfect human as my girlfriend" 

______________________________________

Words: 1291

Hey it's your friendly neighborhood cup of coffee here to say I have no idea why this took me so long to write. I had so many ideas when I got this request but when I started to write it, my inspiration flung itself out the window and I do realize I made the reader more bullied then depressed which was an accident...
And throughout writing I was sad that I made so many characters pieces of trash :(
Anyways yeahhh