💕|Nasty fever|

Naib/mercenary x sick!reader

______________________________________

You were laying in your bed, wrapped in a warm blanket, drenched in sweat despite the fact that you were freezing. You weren't sure what had caused you to suddenly fall ill but you weren't too content with it. You suddenly felt a burning liquid coming up your throat, you immediately run to the bathroom, each room had their private bathroom and a tiny kitchen. You immediately ran to the toilet, lifted the lid and began to puke your insides out. A crimson liquid you could only identify as blood was dripping down your chin and mixed in your vomit. Your head began to pound, throwing up just made your head feel terrible. Your groggily raised your head, feeling your conciousness start slipping away. You got up and walked back to your bed, unable to realize that there was a few blood stains on on the ground. Your room was dark, the light hurt your eyes, you layed on your bed trying to fall back asleep when a sudden knock was heard at your door.

"Y/n L/n why weren't you at breakfast?" Naib's rough and commanding voice spoke. You groaned the knocking not helping your headache.

"Y/n if you don't open up I'll kick the door down."

Nothing. Silence was all Naib could hear.

"You asked for it..."

You were bracing for the loud noise only to find complete silence. You assumed he had left, you had your arm over your eyes and slowly started to drift to sleep.

Silence and peace

Feeling your bed giving you comfort

The cold breeze from your open window easing your nerves a little

Absolute tranquillity.

                    - C R A S H -

You flinched but stayed in the same positing, laying on top of your bed, your blankets thrown off onto the floor. Your left arm draped on your face, covering your eyes from the light, your hair was around your pillows. You were breathing heavily feeling really hot despite the open window and it being winter.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Naib spoke, making the question sound more demanding than polite but a hint of concern could still be identified. Naib walked over to you, took your arm off your face and placed his cold hand on your forehead making you lean into his touch.

"Christ Y/n! You're burning up!" Naib exclaimed, a blush sprinkled on his face due to you leaning into his touch. He walked off to a small storage trying to find some medicine, in doing so he passes a blood stain, his eyebrows furrowed in concern. The male found the cabinet and sighed in relied, glad he could help you in some way. Naib grabbed the bottle and the cup that came with and walked back to your panting form. He poured the correct amount in the cup and gave it to you.
You lazily took the cup and drank the cherry flavored medicine, making you want to gag a bit. Naib tenderly ran his fingers through your hair, making sure not to pull it while his other hand caressing your cheek. The actions started lulling you to sleep, enjoying the feeling of his cold hands compared to your cheek. Naib notice and nuzzled his nose into your cheek before kissing your forehead.

"Get better soon"

______________________________________

Just a quick one with my baby boy Naib. I really want to do a love triangle with Cheshire Naib and Moonlight Gentleman Jospeh so that might come later 👀

I'm very tired and should start sleeping earlier but knowing me...that won't happen.
Also I finished reading the Servamp mangas so I'm going to start watching the anime :O