💕|Fika|

Seer/Eli x Reader

:(n) a moment to slow down and appreciation the good things.

Requested by @Unknown_Reyes ______________________________________

It had been a rough day for everyone, doing matches out in the cold snow wasn't particularly pleasing, especially when you had to play more than one match. You had played 3 matches that day, while at first you enjoyed the feeling and view of the snow falling down, putting you at ease. Unfortunately, it didn't stay pleasing forever, after a while you started to get cold and your hands got shaky.  When you did finish all three matches you were absolutely fatigued,  the need to just collapse on you comfortably bed was unbearable. You were walking down the long, dark feelings restless. You were heading to your room to relax and free some of the stress that has been building up. Your shoes pattering on the wood floorboards, your hands stuffed in the pocket of your sweater. A sigh escaped your mouth, it felt as if you had been walking for ages, in the corner of your eye you see something round. Some people were still out in a match so no one was there to question what had made you suddenly stop. You walked closer, only to see it was Eli's owl. Not many knew of your love toward animals so if anyone were to actually see you, they would be shocked seeing you being affectionate to the owl, luckily no one was there to judge you. You internally squealed at the owl and immediately picked it up, hoping that the seer wouldn't mind you taking his owl for a while. You had made your way to the library, deciding that it would be nice for you to read while the weather seemed to give off the cozy vibe.  You were still petting the owl that was in you arms, you had walked over to a shelf and took "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor  Dostoyevsky.  You sat down in a chair near the window, a candle burning on a table that held a bouquet of roses in a glass of water. You started reading, the  owl nuzzling it's face into your shoulder, making you lightly giggle. You opened "Crime and Punishment" and started to read it while you stroked the owl. Since you were a pretty fast reader, it took you about 7 hours to finish reading all 545 pages. The soft owl that was on your lap was asleep, you caressed it's soft feathers. 

///////

Eli had been looking for his for the past few hours. He started looking for the particular owl for a while, once the match had finished, he started baking with Mike and Norton giving the seer more time to think about where his owl might be. All three had baked cupcakes/cookies(which ever you prefer) and planned to give it to someone they were fond off. Eli's mind immediately drifted off to you, Y/N L/N. You two didn't talk much but he was entranced by everything about you and really wanted to talk to you but her just wasn't sure how to approach you. Maybe he could give you the cookies and ask if you had seen his owl. Eli excused himself out of the kitchen with a f/c draw string bag, inside were the cookies. Noticing Aesop conversing with Victor, Eli walked up to them.

"Hey have you guys seen Y/n?" The seer asked while looking at both males.

"We saw Y/n at the library earlier, so they might be there" Aesop replied quietly. Eli thanked them before heading off to the library. Eli walked in and saw your figure sitting on a chair. He walked over to you but the sight that greeted him made his hear melt and his face red. His owl was snuggled up your scarf, you hugging his owl while reading. Eli quietly walked around you and stood behind your chair, he cautiously reached his hand out and started playing with your hair ever so softly. You turned around in shock, only to be met with the smiling seer.

"Eli wha-"

"Shhh, let's appreciate this moment."

Eli tenderly kissed your forehead "My heart melts everytime I see you"

______________________________________

Words: 707

Hi! So this isn't the best thing I've written but I tried =/
Also the new gravedigger survivor looks heckin cool!
I hope you all have a lovely day/night <3