𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

I was drooling once again over men I can never have. I look at Derek through my lashes, afraid he's gonna see me looking. But so they've left out a detail or two that Derek is originally like 20, 22, my chances of totally being in love with him is thrown into the ashes.

Not that I liked him, I think. He's just another guy with everything-issues, yes I just came up with that word.

"Earth to Max please," I look up from my lap and see Stiles sitting with a smirk and looking at me. Scott is sitting next to Stiles and me, Derek and I are in the backseat.

Isaac is there too.

"I can't believe you guys are coming with me," I say complaining. "Of course we are coming with you," Stiles says and smiles. "You only want information, and don't get yourself killed please," I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"What are you exactly?" Derek asks giving me an amused look. "I'll tell you once I know it for sure. Or you guys really, really want to know now," I say looking outside, trying to avoid the subject.

"We want to know," Stiles says before Scott and Derek say something too. I look at Derek and he just looks at me with a huge question mark, making me really regret roadtripping with three werewolves.

Derek was forced. Ever since the thing with Isaac happened, he has been off. Well, more the thing with Peter. Obviously they knew my biological mother, but at the mention of the Gilbert name Derek tensed up.

He just never untensed.

And I'm not sure whether I want to know why.

"Okay, but don't interrupt me," I say and take a deep breathe. "From what I know, around 500 years ago Katerina Petrova, now known as Katherine Pierce has troubled a very important family making them go after me and my sister all the sudden," I say sighing.

"Oh, and I'm a Doppelgänger, my friends are Vampires and I heard that one of my old crushes also turned into a werewolf," my choice in man is really poorly, I fell in love with Tyler freaking Lockwood, like what the fuck?

"Am I missing something? Oh two things yes, there is a curse and there is a moonstone to bond the curse and the blood of the two remaining Doppelgängers, and they must die during the process so yeah that's really cool. Oh, before Heather's party I got kidnapped by an Original Vampire, his name was Elijah, one of the dude Katherine troubled. My friends Damon and Stefan killed him, so that means there are only few originals left. I just hope that we don't die right now finding the devil,"

"And thinking I could've done my homework right now." I glance at Isaac, weirded out by the comment. "What?" I ask, voicing my confusion. He smirks slightly, thinking something to himself but brushes it off with a wave and I roll my eyes.

As if it was meant to be we arrive in Mystic Falls. I park near the Salvatore house and look at them. "No word about being a werewolf. No fangs, claws, body hair I don't care. If he finds out, you're dead." I say and take a deep breath. "Knowing Scott is one is bad enough." I say and look at him.

Scott decided to stay in the car, because Damon would recognise him. Stiles however, is human, so that doesn't matter.

I open the door and look inside. Taking a deep breathe I nod and we walk inside the mansion. "Stefan? Damon? Anyone there?" I ask and look around.