𝟬𝟯𝟭. 𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟

I walk with Elena and a woman named Greta. "Where are we going?" I ask bored and look at him. "This way." He says and I look at her. "You're Luka's sister, aren't you?" Elena asks and I look at him. "Luka?" I ask and frown at her.

Who is Luka?

"I heard about you. Your brother and father were looking for you." She says and Greta sigh. "They were wasting their time. I wasn't lost." She says and I frown.

"I can't see anything." I complain and she suddenly let's fire lit up. I frown and Elena looks at me confused. "Jenna? Jenna?" Elena starts repeating and lowers herself by Jenna's unconscious body.

"Oh my God, Jenna, no!" She says and I look at Elena. "He killed her? Why? I did everything that he asked!" Elena says and I frown. "She's dead?" I ask and look at Greta.

Jenna gasps and shoots up, making me frown. "She's not dead." Greta says and I look at Elena. "She's in transition." She says and I look at her confused. "No, no, no!" I say and stand up.

"Do you remember what happened?" I ask and look at her. "You called me. You were so panicked... I should've known it wasn't you, the second I walked into the house someone grabbed me, a vampire." She says and I nod.

"Klaus. It was Klaus." Elena says and I nod. "He made me drink his blood and I don't remember after that. Where are we? What happened?" She asks and I look at her.

"We're at the quary, he brought us here Jenna um..." I say and look at Elena. "Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asks and I sigh. "Jenna do you remember... when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena asks and she nods.

"Yeah if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." she looks up at us and I nod. "Oh God. He killed me." She says and I look at Greta. "Jenna, listen, everything's going to be okay. I'm gonna get you out of here." Elena says and she looks so scared.

"Oh my God I'm a vampire." She says and I nod. "And I bet you're hungry." She walks towards Elena who tries to get a rock or something. Greta lifts her up and puts fire around her. 

"Don't bother trying to get through, I spelled the circle." She says and does the same with me. I gasp and look at Elena. Fuck. "You're trapped. No matter what you do." She says and I sigh. "Greta, please, just let her go." She says and I look at them.

"Klaus chose her." Greta says and I nod. "No." She says and I look at them. "Drink it." She says cutting her wrist. "Jenna don't!" I warn and look at her, panicked.

"Let her go! Hey!" Jenna caves in and I let out a sigh. "Fuck." I say when she let's go of him. "It's gonna be okay, Jenna, look at me, it's gonna be okay." Elena tries to reassures her and I sigh.

"How are you feeling?" I ask and she sighs. "I feel like myself. Only not. Everything is brighter, the fires hotter. Part of me is terrified but there's another part... that doesn't want to feel anything." She says and I look at her.

"Vampires can turn off the part that's human." She says and I sigh. "I'm gonna die aren't I?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah." I say the same time Elena says "no."

"Jenna, I'm not gonna let that happen. I don't care what I have to do." I hear someone screaming and sigh. "Who's that?" Jenna asks and I sigh. "The werewolf." I say and sigh.