𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗥

"Don't you see a pattern here?"

The words echo through my head when I get inside Derek's loft, ready to grab my things and move somewhere else. I don't want Derek to kill me or something. I was thinking of asking Stiles. I'm sure he'll take me in. We're friends, besides we share the same loss which makes us closer. I open my phone and see Heather's contact. I can't lose this phone. Everything connected to Heather will be gone.

I take a deep breathe and walk inside, walking to the kitchen. First a drink, then I'll leave. I grab a glass and fill it with water. I walk towards the living room and gasp, seeing Derek on the ground and Cora tied down. "What the-" I start, but Derek cuts me off.

"Behind you!" He yells and I turn around, seeing a guy with a stern look and a millimeter cut hair behind me, ready to kill me. I quickly smash the glass against the guys head and I run towards the kitchen, so I can grab the kitchen knife and look at him.

"Get out!" I yell and point the knife at him. "I don't know who you are but if you leave now, I'll leave you alone." I say and look at Derek. "All we need, is the Doppelgänger." He says and I suddenly I see Tyler, shooting Derek in the leg.

"Tyler what the hell!" I yell and the guy tries to attack me attack. "All I want is to break the curse Max. You're all liars. You lie about everything." He says and I stab the guy in front of me, pushing him away while looking at Tyler.

"Curse? The sun and moon curse?" I ask and Derek looks at him. "We're just trying to safe her, please." I run upstiars and look over the trails.

"Tyler. In order to break the curse me and Elena have to die!" I yell and see the man again, groaning, but walking. I quickly run to Derek's room and grab my bag. Gun. Gun. Gun. Gun. Where is the freaking gun?!

"I can smell you!" He yells and slams the door open, making me shriek. I hold the knife close and he gets closer. I gasp, seeing Derek stand behind him. Derek spins him around and slashes his throat, making him fall on the ground. His red eyes show and I look at him, stumbling back.

I see Tyler stand next to him and I look at him confused. "Tyler?" I ask and he has tears in his eyes. "I didn't know that they were gonna do that to you. I thought- I just don't wanna be like this anymore. I'm sorry Max." He says and I hug him, rubbing his back.

"It's okay." I say and untangle him. "You should go." I say and look at him. "It's my fault-" he says and I cut him off. "Don't Tyler. Just go please." I say and he nods. Seeing Tyler brings so many memories. Bad memories. "I'm sorry, for everything." He says and I look down, not answering.

"Just leave, please." I say and he nods, looking at Derek. He leaves and I soon hear the door close. "You know him?" He asks and I nod. "That is Tyler Lockwood, my ex." I say and sigh.

"He's a werewolf." I sit down on the bed and glance up at him. "Tyler, had a lot of anger inside of him. I think its because of the curse, but he didn't know how to handle it and we never really had a healthy relationship." I look down and then at him.

"The glass." He realises and I nod. Throwing a glass at me was bringing back memories, but I can easily shove them aside. It's the only thing I'm really good at. "If you ever pull something like that, then I'm never talking to you again." I say and grab my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asks and I look at him. "I'm moving out. Obviously Cora is too much for you." I say and glance at him. "I'm not letting you choose me over your pack, Derek." I say and he grabs my arm, stopping me.

"I didn't choose you, I did this for me. I can't have Isaac and Cora around. I can however have you and Cora around." I look at him confusingly. "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask and he smiles sheepishly.

He kisses me and I kiss him back, closing my eyes. He pushes me on the bed and I spread my legs open, wanting him right now. He rips my shirt open and I gasp. He lifts his shirt over his head and unbuckles his belt, taking of his jeans and I do the same.

"Fuck you're so gorgeous." He whispers and kisses my neck, nibbling and biting the skin. I moan and shut my eyes close. "Fuck." I curse and he also rips my lacy underwear open. It's not like I'm rich or something.

His fingers slammed inside of me and I gasp, feeling full already. I felt them go deeper inside of me each time he pulled them out and slammed them back inside.

His fingers were already pushing me towards the edge- I was so close so fast. He curls his fingers making it even more difficult to contain my moans.

He started kissing my stomach and thighs, biting into my thighs as if he's claiming me. I curled my toes up and my eyes close. Before I could cum he stopped, making my mouth let out a whine.

Derek chuckles darkly and then slams his cock inside of me, making me gasp and I cum. He quiets my moans by attacking my lips, causing me to grab his hair harshly.

He showed no signs of stopping, only thrusting in and out harder than I've ever experienced. He grabbed my neck and put his hand around it, squeezing it tightly. He let go and he takes a firm hold on my hips, hitting a spot that makes me feel so much at once I came again.

I cry out and Derek pulls out of me, spilling his cum on my stomach. I pant, closing my eyes and letting out a sigh. "Wow." He says and I look at him. He lays down next to me and kisses my neck, making me want him all over again, but I was tired.

"I should clean up." I whisper and he nods. Instead of letting me go, he lifts me up and brings me to the shower. It had a huge shower head and I turn it on.

This is different. Different than my usual hook ups. Different than Damon, Tyler... it just felt... good.

~1121 words~
I don't actually write smut scenes anymore bc I'm embarrassed