𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗞'𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗

"Im- no I won't- could you shut up for a second?" I hiss into the phone and I hear coach whistle

"Im- no I won't- could you shut up for a second?" I hiss into the phone and I hear coach whistle. "Back to your seat." He yells and Stiles goes back to his seat.

"I won't say it here, so I'll text you." I say and grab my phone.

I want a nice cute gun, dagger and any vampire willing to help me kill werewolves.

"I'm done playing with wolves." Damon answers and I sigh irritated. "You are a hero, remember Damon? Be my hero and maybe I'll forgive you." I say and Damon sighs. "I don't need your forgiveness. And we're kind of busy here. Stefan's calling, bye." I look at the contact and look at the soon to be dead Scott.

"Anachronism." Stiles says and I look at him, sighing. "Scotty. Yo hey,  Scotty. You're still with me?" He asks and Scott snaps out of whatever memory he was thinking of- probably the one where we failed to keep Derek safe.

"What was the word again?" He asks and Stiles smiles. "Anachronism." He repeats and I close my eyes. My head, heart and literally every bone hurt.

"Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott says and looks at me. "Nice. Okay. Next word, incongruous." He says and I look at him. "I have a sentence with the word, it's incongruous that he sitting right there, while he should be buried 6 feet under." I say and Stiles sighs.

"Perfect." He says and nods. "Okay, next word. Darach. Darach, it's a noun." He says and Scott looks at us. "We have to talk about it sometime okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for like, five hours, so why not?" Scott puts his head against the window and closes his eyes.

"Next word..." Stiles says and clears his throat. "Intransigent." He says and Scott looks down. "Stubborn-" he gets interrupted when the bus gets over a bump and he groans.

"Oh buddy you okay?" He asks and I shake my head. "We shouldn't have come." I say and Stiles nods. "I knew it, we shouldn't have come." I say again and sigh. "We had too, there's a safety in numbers." Scott says and I scoff.

"I didn't recall any safety in numbers when they killed Derek." I say and Scott sighs. "There's also a thing like death in numbers okay? It's called a massacre. Or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery... wow that's-" he says as Scott's face twists in agony.

"All right Scott, I'm telling coach that-" Stiles tries, but Scott stops him. "No, no, no, I'm all right." He says and I shake my head. "You don't look alright." I say and point at his wound.

"Would you just let me see it?" Stiles asks and Scott stops him immediately. "I'm okay." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "You're okay enough to stop Stiles from not seeing a probably life-killing wound" I say and give him a tight smile.