𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦

"Where is she?" Stiles asks and I get out of my car. "Over here." Allison says and I see Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia. I walk over to them and narrow my eyes at Lydia. She found another body.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool, I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here." Her eyes were wide, it was obvious she was scared out of her mind.

"And you told me to call if there's a dead body." She says and I frown. "You found a dead body?" Stiles asks panicked and Lydia shakes her head.

"Not yet." She says and I frown. I was coping with my mother's death much better than I expected myself too, yet I felt completely and utterly useless right now.

"Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles says, frustrated. "Oh no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." She says and I chuckle at her response.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles asks and I look at Scott, who was staring at... I look at the same sign of the BHHS, seeing a deputy. "You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles says and Scott starts walking.

"Guys, I found the dead body." He says and I gulp. "What now?" I ask and look at Stiles. "Call your dad." I say and Stiles nods.

. . .

I get to the loft, needing some of my things. Not surprisingly, I find Peter there. I have decided that I do not like him. "Why are you here?" He asks and I look up at him. "I'm grabbing my stuff." I say and walk towards the kitchen, grabbing a glass for water. I turn around and flinch when Peter is standing right in front of me.

"Jesus Peter, what do you want?" I snap and he just stares at me intensely. "Where are you staying at?" I stop, frowning at him. "If I thought you would've cared I would've told you." I say and he clenches his teeth.

"Stiles said you were missing,"

"What do you want, Peter" I snap at him. "I was gone for a few hours, Derek's missing for a longer time." I say and roll my eyes. He snaps out of his thoughts and nods. "You're right."

. . .

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Ms. Blake says and stops at Lydia's table. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents." Ms. Blake compliments and I roll my eyes. Asslicker. Is that a word?

"You and every guy I've ever dated." She says and Ms. Blake seems to be taken back by this. "Oh um... that's an idiom, by the way." Lydia doesn't respond so Ms. Blake still continues.

"Idioms are something of a secret, to the people who know the language or the culture."

"They're phrases that only make sense if you know the key words, saying 'jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board.'" She says and Stiles nods. "Like chess." Stiles says and she looks at him.

"That's right Stiles. Do you play?" She asks and I just keep looking at her, she's definitely suspicious. "No, my father does." Ms. Blake smiles awkwardly and I roll my eyes.

"Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?" Ms. Blake starts and Scott leans forward. "I think I can get to Ethan, I'm pretty sure I can make him talk." He whispers and I frown. "What do you want to do that for?" I ask curiously and he looks at Stiles.

"The druids are emissaries right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alpha's?" Scott says and I think about it, shouldn't all Alpha members be dead of these packs?