Chapter 3

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"Good night, Giyuu-san!" Zenitsu said. "Good night," Giyuu left.

"Heh," Zenitsu scoffed. "Monitsu, you're a little piece of shit," he said, removing his shirt and going back to the car he ruined this morning. "What!? It's not my fault Giyuu-san took your burger away. Should I get you a new one?" Zenitsu asked. "I don't need your care!" Inosuke yelled. "Never mind then. At least drink this coffee; you have to stay awake all night, right?" he gave him a small cup of coffee.

"When did you start to care?" Inosuke said, blushing a little with embarrassment. "Of course, I will care about you; you are my friend," Zenitsu answered.

"Well, I am tired, so I am going to sleep now. Good night," Zenitsu said, leaving. Inosuke sat on the floor and leaned on the car. "Aoi Kanzaki, hmmm," he gulped the coffee in a second and closed his eyes.

The next morning, a bucket of cold water was splashed on Inosuke; he immediately jerked up gasping. "Good morning," Giyuu said. He got up and gave Giyuu a questioning look; he was replied with a 'look behind' face. When he turned around, "Inosuke, sweety, take a look here," Sabito said, opening the car's door.

He went to check it out. "It got stolen again!?" he asked in an unbelievable tone. "Yes," Makomo and Sabito nodded. "Music system is gone?" Inosuke asked. "Yes," the couple replied. "I slept again?" "No, with your strict guarding, it still was stolen," Giyuu said. "Yes! Who always steals from us?"

"Uzui-san!" Zenitsu yelled in excitement, coming to Uzui. "Hello there, my flamboyant boy," Uzui said. "Here, your Porsche 911's music system," Zenitsu said, giving it to him. "You did a flamboyant job there; I'm impressed," Uzui patted his back. "Uzui-san, if you are so impressed with my job, give me a bonus," Uzui faked a frown. "You see, Nezuko-chan's birthday is today, and I want to impress her," Zenitsu explained.

"Of course, you will get one because today is my wife's birthday!" Zenitsu cheered up (anything for Nezuko-chan <3).

!Ding dong!

Aoi opened the door, only to see Inosuke standing there. "Hi," he said. "Oh, hello there, Inosuke," she greeted him. "U-uh, your scooter is repaired," he said. "That's great, thank you so much," Inosuke rested the keys on her palm. "Um, what is the cost of the repairing?" Aoi asked. "Oh, there is no need," Inosuke said. "No, really, tell me," Aoi insisted. "No, no, it's okay." 'This pigtails, I told you it costs nothing!' Inosuke screamed inside his head.

"Well, if you say so, thank you once again," Aoi thanked him. "Yeah, no problem. Bye, I guess," Inosuke answered. "Bye," she bid him farewell. "Good night," Inosuke muttered and went away.

'I told Manjiro to come pick me up, that rockhead,' Inosuke said, tapping his foot near Aoi's house. "Oh, you didn't leave yet?" Aoi asked. "My friend was gonna pick me up; he isn't here yet," Inosuke answered. "It's cold; you should come inside. We have some coffee together," Aoi suggested.

"Together what?" Inosuke blabbered. "Coffee?" "Okay!" he accepted it. They both sat down, holding a cup of hot coffee. "Inosuke, you know, I was actually thinking about you before you came here," Aoi sipped some coffee. "Eh, what?" Inosuke gave her a questioning look.

"I mean your brother," Inosuke frowned a little. "Seriously, Inosuke, I have never seen a guy so insensitive and cruel as him! How can someone be so heartless?" Inosuke cuts her off. "Aoi, I actually— I actually lied to you."

"Lied?" Aoi looks at him. "My brother is nothing like how I described him. He loves me a lot, so much that you can't even imagine. I am his first priority," Inosuke explained. "Then why did you lie to me?" Aoi questioned. "I... I just wanted to talk to you. When I thought of talking to you, I wanted to be friends with you," Inosuke sighed. "YOU WERE ALSO SYMPATHIZING WITH ME!" he blamed her.

"Pft— Inosuke, you are one idiot boar," Aoi chuckled. "What did you just say!?" A group of bikers came, "Oh, Tontaro must be here." They both went out to see. "Gonpachiro! These are my friends Kamaboko Gonpachiro, his sister Nezubro, and this mop head Zenzustu," Inosuke explained falsely to Aoi. "Uh, I am Tanjiro Kamado, this is Nezuko, and this is Zenitsu. Sorry, Inosuke can be bad with names," Tanjiro corrected him.

"Today is her birthday," Inosuke said. "Oh, happy birthday," Aoi wished her. "Thank you!" Nezuko beamed a smile. "You must be bored today, right, Aoi? Internet is bad, food is not cooked," "What?" Aoi asked in a confused tone. "What he means is, why don't you join us?!" Nezuko said. "Eh, this time?" she said, not sure.

"You shouldn't reject a birthday girl's wish," Nezuko pouted. "Okay, just a second, I will change and come."