Chapter 11

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"Uhm where is Insouke? why isn't he here yet?" Aoi asked while walking down the stairs. "Inosuke? Look" Zenistu pointed toward him "he is waiting for you there" Zenistu added. "Waiting for me?" Zenistu nodded to her question. Aoi quickly walked down the stairs and came near Inosuke who patiently waited for Aoi. 

"Hi" Inosuke stuttered

"Hi" she replied

"Aoi I could never muster the courage to say this, But on Christmas Eve...I want to convey this message to you" he said

"Whose?" she asked 

Inosuke quickly picked up the cardboard lying on the ground and showed her the first "my heart" 

"Go ahead" she crossed her hands

"Well, normally people celebrate Christmas with someone special" he slid the first cardboard and showed the other which had 4 anime waifus, Aoi chuckled "but they are all dying to go out with me...but I will only go with" he slid the cardboard which now revealed a mirror "with her!" Aoi's cheeks turned pink by his remark.

"I have lied to you many times, but it said that we should speak only the truth on Christmas," he said "so the truth is I really love you" he added "I will be with you every moment...for all my life, even if you look like this years later" he slid the cardboard which now revealed an old grandma; Aoi laughed.

Inosuke went 3 steps behind "brother please handle it" he murmured, he slowly spread his hands asking for her embrace, Aoi smiled and ran up to him and hugged him.

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───  

"Inosuke" Aoi spoke "there is something I want to say" she added "tell me" Inosuke slurped his ramen, "I think we should tell our families about us," she said, "what's the hurry, Kaoi?-I mean we've just started now" Inosuke replied. Aoi clicks her tongue "Inosuke...I don't want them to find out from someone else, I won't like it. We should talk to them" Aoi said "Yeah" Inosuke replied "What yeah...I will talk to my family, will you be able to tell your brother or..." "Aoi!" Inosuke raised his voice "we love each other. It's not a crime. I'll tell brother on his face.."

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

. . .

Giyuu impatiently tapped his fingers staring at Inosuke who was about to piss his pants "it's been 28 mins...will you say something? all you have been saying is 'I want to say something' what?" Giyuu said "I w-want to share my personal feelings with you" Inosuke stuttered "yeah" he replied "I need some time," Inosuke said stiffly "okay okay take your time," Giyuu said.

Inosuke sighed and looked at Sabito Makomo and Zenistu who were standing 5 feet away from Giyuu. Sabito signed him something "I-i want to celebrate my wedding night" he hurriedly replied; the trio facepalmed "with whom," Giyuu asked awkwardly "Dai-san I want to tell you about Dai-san, he is bringing the bumper tomorrow...at the garage" Giyuu chuckled.

"You took 29 minutes to say that, don't worry I will collect the bumper from Dai, okay?" Giyuu said as he picked up the glass from the table and started drinking some water. This time Zenistu signaled to him something "I-I want to marry you" Giyuu spat out the water from his mouth which landed on his face; the trio sighed in disappointment. 

"What..."

"No I don't want to marry you" he murmured   

"What are you saying?" Giyuu asked in astonishment, now it was Makomo's turn she signed him something.

"I want to kiss you lip to lip," Inosuke said as Giyuu got up from his chair "are you crazy? what is the blabbering." "I'll tell you" Aoi walked up to him "I knew he couldn't say it" she huffed "actually Giyuu-san...we really love each other" Inosuke stood beside Aoi. "Really?" Giyuu looked at Inosuke "yes really".

"And I didn't want you to find this out from someone else" Giyuu looked at them "I wouldn't like it" Aoi added "Giyuu..Inosuke isn't fooling around this time..he found out the right girl this time" Makomo said "yes, she is the right call-girl" everyone stared at Sabito "Sabito" Makomo punched his hand "really sorry about him, actually I would like to meet your family, let me know if they are free tomorrow" Giyuu said "Okay" Aoi smiled.

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

__Wandatt i will be honest i was gonna discontinue this book but the comments gave me motivation so this update is for you i guess Thank you
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and everyone else reading my book/voting, thank you i love you all very much.